The online racing simulator
JBindX - the PTT-Tool for Joysticks and Teamspeak
Hello guys!
some time ago i developed a small app for those who wants to use Teamspeak "push to talk" an a gaming device:

Without Teamspeak, tactical Shooters or racing simulators are half as much fun. If you use a joystick for flying air combats or a steering wheel for drifting, it would be very handy to use push to talk with one of the buttons. Unfortunately, this isn't possible with Teamspeak 2 due to the lack of DirectInput Interface Support. If that's the reason why you crashed so many times while getting confused with keyboard, mouse and joystick/wheel/gamepad, you should take a look on JBindX.

With JBindX you can bind any button on your steering wheel, joystick or gamepad with the teamspeak push to talk function (PTT)! Every gaming gear that is supported by Windows will work with JBindX!

http://www.fragthe.net/index.php?cat=15&topic=22976
So as far as I see now, this does the same thing as the logitech profiler, only more simple? Well, could come in handy for people with other brands of joysticks, but not for me, I don't use TS and I have logitech.
-
(JogDive) DELETED by JogDive
Anyone have this file and can mirror it please?
Ok :
Attached files
setup.rar - 573.9 KB - 3441 views
Thanks a lot man, really appreciated :-)
Quote from VATA Kenny :Hi

I just downloaded the JbindX and it will not recognize the butten on my CH flight yoke. Why is this and is there away to fix it?

Thank you for your time.

Holy resurrection

Don't know.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG