I have 15gb of broadband usage.
(23 posts, started )
To use in one night! help me please im running out of ideas

Suggest anything to download besides pron
Why? It's not mandatory y'know

It's only 2 DVDs worth, it can't be that hard to think of something.
Games, music, programs...
Seasons 1, 2 and 3 of xtDree (it's an acronym for safety measures)

edit: No, it's not an acronym. That's the wrong word, sorry. Anyway, it says "Dexter", which is a great show. I'm sure you can find it in some legal way. iTunes store or something...
All the different Linux distros. Will easily surpass 15GB.
Quote from [Viking] :Seasons 1, 2 and 3 of xtDree (it's an acronym for safety measures)

this.
Just keep throwing things at me. maybe provide links
Quote from Jertje :this.

I'm not sure if I'm relieved, disappointed or merely intrigued that I have no idea what this acronym is
#10 - Osco
good for you
lol yer good for you

dont start downloading anime you will waste ALOT more then 15gigs

i heard transporter 3 was ok
Why do you have to use 15gb of broadband in one night....?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Why do you have to use 15gb of broadband in one night....?

He must be well within his monthly allowance and wants to use it up.

I've never got anywhere near mine.
I suppose he has limited usage, which gets reset after tonight, so why not get it used up tonight on large things he may not usually download, then have a full allocation tomorrow...

EDIT: Dang, beaten by the Bean...
Quote from R34king :To use in one night! help me please im running out of ideas

Suggest anything to download besides pron

Ub3r Pr0nz.
Most movies I've downloaded are <1gb unless they're HQ ones that last about 2 hours or so.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Most movies I've downloaded are >1gb unless they're HQ ones that last about 2 hours or so.

For me too. I have a SD tv and mostly download movies in Divx format because i have a nice player for that (Popcornhour)

[small edit]Don't you mean " <1gb "
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Most movies I've downloaded are >1gb unless they're HQ ones that last about 2 hours or so.

Do you mean "<1gb" (i.e. less than 1GB)? Most normal DivX/Xvid DVD Rips are either 700MB or 1.36GB depending on the genre of movie (lots of action -> 1.36GB). 720p movie rips are normally ~6-8GB and 1080p movie rips are normally 10-13GB.

edit: So I'm told anyway
YES OK I KEEP GETTING MY LESS THAN AND MORE THAN MUDDED UP. :sadbanana

And yeah I'm not overly sure.. all my DivX movies (some just as good quality as a DVD on a 780p HD telly) are about 1.2gbs or so, the ones that are perfectly acceptable for PC viewing are about 800mb or so.

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG