The online racing simulator
I'm the Drifter who is looking for a drift team
The reason i want to join is because I just wanna have "friends" to chat when i'm drifting. In fact i'm not a skilled drifter since i've been playing for 2 weeks with new wheel. But i'm actually getting better and better. Having chat with good team or person i know will motivate me to stick with this

So I can join any team, small, big, or even have 1 members as soon as they be nice with me and i feel good when i drift with.

So please consider me. I am a nice friend. Prove !

My name is PeArc. I'm only XRT drifter and FZ5 with DFGT wheel
I'm 19 years old. I like having chat with anyone.
If you want me to be ur friend please add me at [email protected]

PS. If your team is recruiting skill member with high drifting performance, please skip or close this page

Thank you
Quote from ChaiyoABC :The reason i want to join is because I just wanna have "friends" to chat when i'm drifting. In fact i'm not a skilled drifter since i've been playing for 2 weeks with new wheel. But i'm actually getting better and better. Having chat with good team or person i know will motivate me to stick with this

So I can join any team, small, big, or even have 1 members as soon as they be nice with me and i feel good when i drift with.

So please consider me. I am a nice friend. Prove !

My name is PeArc. I'm only XRT drifter and FZ5 with DFGT wheel
I'm 19 years old. I like having chat with anyone.
If you want me to be ur friend please add me at [email protected]

PS. If your team is recruiting skill member with high drifting performance, please skip or close this page

Thank you

Have you seen the 'Free drivers advertising' thread ?
Good luck in your search for team !
There are plenty of teams that have posted recruiting threads - Perhaps you should post in them, after all... it seems like you're looking for the team, not the other way around.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG