The online racing simulator
Mosely Out, Goodwin In?
(5 posts, started )
#1 - HVS5b
Mosely Out, Goodwin In?
A fine example of replacing one walloper with another

http://news.scotsman.com/topst ... er-F1-job-plan.4914929.jp

How the hell can this man be the one to "maximising the FIA's financial return" and what are his connections/background with motorsport?

Once again, its not about what you know.........
He clearly has a passion for motorsport, and I guess RBS could be a good background. He wouldn't be my first choice, but he would be a sensible guy to put in charge - more so than Mad Max.
F1 exists on loans underwritten by RBS... The plot thickens.
#4 - HVS5b
Quote from duke_toaster :He clearly has a passion for motorsport, and I guess RBS could be a good background. He wouldn't be my first choice, but he would be a sensible guy to put in charge - more so than Mad Max.

What, the bloke who was in charge when they were part of the worst takeover in the history of takeovers (the Dutch bank, cant remember the name) and ran up £28bn worth worth of debt.

Just because he like to tinker with old classic autos and runs his Ferrari rounf Knockhill now and again doesn't really qualify him in my eyes.
Obviously they have seen how good he is at losing money, so they will put him in charge of cutting costs in F1. This is the world we live in, you can be rewarded for failure as long as you have lots of money or an important sounding name. At least it's not Jean Todt.

Mosely Out, Goodwin In?
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG