The online racing simulator
Help with connections
(8 posts, started )
Help with connections
Hi guys.

I am a paid up and registered user but can't get any games to appear in the race window for either S1 or S2. It works ok in demo though.
Why is this?
#2 - CSU1
...first of all I must apologise for the blatant ignorance of others, [off topic] why has noone even tried to help this guy? he's here since 2006! strange[off topic]

Howdy Adnic69, when you say "appear in the race window" do you mean when switching to and from windowed mode(shift+F4)?

also, if this problem didn't happen on demo I suspect since you've been around so long you were using an old demo?

If you where using an old version of the demo and it worked fine and not on new versions of S1/S2 your graphics card drivers would be my next question; are they up to date?

*ball=rolling*
It seems that you haven't unlocked your S2 licence, hence why only demo servers show. Or you've only selected demo cars or something.. redownload LFS and try again?

Click "unlock LFS" or whatever it was on the main menu.

k nvm
#4 - CSU1
Quote from S14 DRIFT :It seems that you haven't unlocked your S2 licence

yeah.yeh see.when he said Games in windows. i thought...

ants:
Thanks for the reply gents. Going back in time I played the demo for a few months then bought the full lisence which I played for months. I then had a spell of just over a year where I have not played it. I opened it up, installed the new patches and went to play, but can only get games in the demo version. I have just looked and the lisence is unlocked.

Any ideas?
Do you have any specific cars selected at the top of the screen? They'll be (err... I can't remember the colours, red and blue or something) non-white if they're selected or deselected and that would limit your server choices as well.

I'm assuming you've hit the refresh button a few times so I won't bother suggesting that

The other thing to try is re-entering your license details. Lock your copy and unlock it again, that could prompt LFSW to update the servers available on your list.
Have tried all of that with no joy. I wonder is it a problem with the patch. Can I unload LFS and reinstall?
All up and running gents! I just deleted all out the folder and re installed.
Thanks for the help. Now I must try to drive again!

Help with connections
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG