The online racing simulator
Question about sigs
(6 posts, started )
Question about sigs
Hmm, chances are this is going to make me look like a fool but here goes. At first I made a sig for myself but then decided I didn't need it so I deleted it. However now my posts have that little line and some space for a sig but with nothing there.
Have I just missed the option to fully turn them off or am I right in thinking it's a small bug?
Quote from tailing :Hmm, chances are this is going to make me look like a fool but here goes. At first I made a sig for myself but then decided I didn't need it so I deleted it. However now my posts have that little line and some space for a sig but with nothing there.
Have I just missed the option to fully turn them off or am I right in thinking it's a small bug?

Have you tried turning off the "show your signature" option on the advanced post options?
-
((SaM)) DELETED by (SaM)
Ah, that seems like it might have done the trick. Thought it might be something simple, just as long as it's not necessary to do it every post.
Thanks
Hmm, seems I would have to do it every post, every quick post as well. I'm pretty sure on other forums I used if your sig is empty nothing is displayed.
hmm, i just tried it and it seems to work fine

what i did was simply go to http://www.lfsforum.net/profile.php?do=editsignature , click on the edit-box (where your signature text is), select all text (ctrl-a) and delete (del ) and then save the signature. That made my test post blank and I hope this one too.

edit - and it indeed does
Thanks that worked, there was nothing in my sig though, I suppose when I deleted it the first time somehow it didn't delete it all or something. Dunno and thanks again

btw, I have no option to check to include my sig anymore either so it's definately fixed.

Question about sigs
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG