The online racing simulator
Possible issue with pb/pst-stats from lfsw?
Hi there!

I'm currently working on a little script, providing information on track/car usage of a racer. Quite similar to Laps Chart at Online Racer Stats on lfsw but ... well ... a little different.

So far, so good ... everything works fine exept for travelled distance ...
As you can see on the image attached, lapcount of either track (yellow) and total lapcount (green) are correct.
But there are differences in the total travelled distance (red). These value are always much larges, looking at pst-stats (or lfsw as done here).
By the time I figuered out, that for total travelled distance (as obviously for fuel consumption) even unfinished laps are added. Be that good or bad, there doesn't seem to be a chance to correct these values ... so let's go on to the next issue:

As marked yellow, there is even a difference between my values an those shon on Laps Chart on lfsw.
The interesting thing is: In contrast to the facts stated above, it occurs, that my values are sometimes a little larger than those on lfsw. This seems quite strange to me, as I doublechecked everything to exclude typos or math-errors.
My only explanation is, what I'll put into this thread's question:
As I used tracklengths from the english wiki to calculate the travelled distance: How accurate are those values?
And where could I possibly find better ones?
Attached images
lfswscript.jpg
I think it's something to do with track distance being done by laps done or something.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG