The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 250 : Practice Session 1 Information
Greetings !

Practice Session 1 will be held starting at 1900 UTC on Sunday, 25th January 2009. It will be in the form of a short race.

The evening will start with qualifying, hotlaps, no qualifying races.

Race will be 34 racing laps, set to 36 for two pace laps.

I know this will be after the Great 24 Hours of Aston Grand Prix, so that's why it's short. There will be more, don't worry.

Please post here if you intend to be able to attend or know you'll be there.

Details:
Qualifying: One Outlap, Two Timed Hotlaps - Fastest Stands, One Inlap. Order by connections list.
Race: 34 racing laps, sim set to 36 for two pace laps. Green-White-Chequered rule in effect.

Race Results

Race Replay (mpr)
Attached files
Kyoto250_Practice1_RaceLapCards.zip - 766.2 KB - 143 views
I'll be there if that doesn't clash with dinner.
I will more than likley be there.
I'll be there.
at the same time as baltic cup first round qualy , not sure if i manage to attende
I should make it.
By the way, if you signed up but aren't on the official doc, you can still attend. I'll update the doc after the practice race.
I'll most likely be making it too
be there
I'll be there.
Ill be there if i can find the time
Not gonna be there, Road To F1 is on same time
I'm 99% sure I'll be there - I'm going to Leeds tomorrow, and should be back before 6, hopefully leaving me time to eat and bathe before the race!

When d'ya reckon it'll finish? Around 9?
Everyone has now been sent a PM.

PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS. I CAN DO WITHOUT 57 PMS TO DELETE FROM MY INBOX*

*I will add this at the bottom of every PM next time
is UTC the same as GMT?

like 19 utc, aka 7pm english time yes?

ill be there
ill be there
I will attend.
I think I might make it.
Hi

I will be there

Jon
We're testing our posh new qualification system at the moment - come and see if you want

Thanks to Core Racing's Kevin Burns for the app
Finally I won't be able to attend to this unfortunately.
OK here's a slightly Pre-empted Practice session report:

Quali: Went badly because deko set the quali app wrong - that's easily sorted for the next one and so I'll take about 30 mins rather than 90

Race: As I type, we're on lap 18 and currently in the 5th (or is it 6th?) caution period of the race.

Current standings:
1st Joe Ellis.

EDIT: Lap 22, another caution.
Right well I hope I get attendance for that. Was there for like 2 hours for qual then went to eat, joined the race in the first pace laps, got past about 10 ppl at the start before the other caution was out and poof disconnect xD.
Quote from evilpimp :Right well I hope I get attendance for that.

Me too, hope quali for the Q race will not take THAT much time, it's horrible.

An congrats to Safetycar, got points for most laps led.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG