The online racing simulator
Driving around in marshall skin?
Hello!

Today I noticed that some player was racing around in marshall skin. As far as I know, marshall skins can't be used like that. Can anyone explain to me, how is this possible?

pics:
Attached images
marshall1.png
marshall2.png
Quote from priit213 :Hello!

Today I noticed that some player was racing around in marshall skin. As far as I know, marshall skins can't be used like that. Can anyone explain to me, how is this possible?

pics:

All the suits in lfs arent uploaded online, but you'll see that one cos he has picked SUIT_B (just an example) and you have SUIT_B saved as a marshall skin, he doesnt see that, to him, it will look like a custom suit, or just a default lfs one
#3 - Bean0
There exists a editor/hack where you can replace the driver model with another from the game.

You see people on cruise servers drivnig around with no helmets on, bare arms etc.
Yup - Just find the skin for the marshall and save it into the useable ones, although I don't have a clue where you'd start, but it shouldn't be too hard to find.

or download Ian.H's LFS Player Hacker.
#5 - ekze
I guess you have to edit LFS/data/misc/your_nick.ply, 12th byte contains information about what you wear
You can even drive without helmet
Thank you all for your reply. Installed LPH-2.0.1.2 and the marshall driver style was number 33.

I still have one more question. Is it possible to change male/female AI player type, so it will appear same as you when added as passenger. Like AI.ply or something?
options, game. where you change the ai's name and plate, there is a male/female button.
Quote from bunder9999 :options, game. where you change the ai's name and plate, there is a male/female button.

I think he means the passengers in the same car he drives. The setup option passengers.

Although I wouldn't class them as AI, as they aren't really intelligent, they just sit their doing nothing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG