The online racing simulator
Mod Cruise
(9 posts, started )
Mod Cruise
Hi all Can to put the version but recent?? Thanks
Thanks but the two versions do not bear me but of eight cars to the one that goes with sql they forgive the inconveniences I did that business about the other post but not and managed to fix it if me it to pass with the better resolved error.
They both require some good programming knowledge to make them work properly - yes.

But no-one has done a fully working version for public release. Until that happens the only choices you have are;

1) find someone to do it for you, or
2) learn to code and complete it yourself, or
3) start from scratch, or
4) wait until someone else does it for you and posts it publically.
My friend that controls but the theme it to tried and of all ways does not go upon being passed eight cars jumps all but I need an help I throw of all and does not go
#6 - Silox
Quote from [ST]JoSaN :My friend that controls but the theme it to tried and of all ways does not go upon being passed eight cars jumps all but I need an help I throw of all and does not go

and you really need to learn English again instead of ordinary web translators and also learn self-searching

I can use online translators too!
i used freetranslations.com ....
Hi, i´m interested of this mod, but the code not work good.

Can update the code without 8 players limit??

Only code without 8 players limit, not a recent version of code, only without 8 players limit.

Thanks
As was said above, the one linked above is your only option, if you want it for free. You will require some programming knowledge in order to make it work properly.

Mod Cruise
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG