The online racing simulator
Help! [FBM headlight request]
(27 posts, started )
Can anybody make headlights for demo formula bmw?????????????????????

Sry for my english.........................

PLZ answer................................
Short answer: NO!
Some of the keys on your keyboard are broken if you didn't realize yet.
Headlights? For a formula car? Rrriiiight....
Can than anybody make working rear lights for demo cars??????? I mean like taillights.
Which will work all time?????????

Quote from zeugnimod :Some of the keys on your keyboard are broken if you didn't realize yet.

?
The question mark and period key seem to be sticky. You really ought to clean your keyboard from time to time...
#8 - STF
oh headlights taillights.. w/e, from your first post i thought you meant this..
Quote from STF :oh headlights taillights.. w/e, from your first post i thought you meant this..

From first I ment something like that...
But from other not that...

Sry for english

Quote from AndroidXP :The question mark and period key seem to be sticky. You really ought to clean your keyboard from time to time...

Possible or impossible???
If you does not won't to make it tell me how and i'l make it my own. But if is impossible tell it is impossible so I stop writing questions.

Sry for my english.
Quote from matijapkc :

Possible or impossible???
If you does not won't to make it tell me how and i'l make it my own. But if is impossible tell it is impossible so I stop writing questions.

Sry for my english.

impossible
lol, Not even F1 cars in the night race had lights. Lights don't only ruin the look, but also the aerodynamics.
well, with today's technology, you could use LEDs in the nose cone or in the front wings and the upper part of them in the F1 2008 cars. But that would be just plain stupid and pointless. Ecclestone would approve that, though.
well, with today's technology, you could use LEDs in the nose cone or in the front wings and the upper part of them in the F1 2008 cars. But that would be just plain stupid and pointless. Ecclestone would approve that, though.
Please stop making stupid threads (for the 2nd time), you're making even more pointless posts than mine.
Quote from Senninha25 :well, with today's technology, you could use LEDs in the nose cone or in the front wings and the upper part of them in the F1 2008 cars. But that would be just plain stupid and pointless. Ecclestone would approve that, though.

Lol, I'm in a sig.

But won't LED's on the front of the wing break easily (especially with the '09 'road sweeper' spec) and be costly to replace?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Lol, I'm in a sig.

But won't LED's on the front of the wing break easily (especially with the '09 'road sweeper' spec) and be costly to replace?

that's why they were never made a reality in an openwheeler. they could've come up with those shiny stickers (remember the BTCC night race ten years ago?) for Singapore this year, though
Quote from Furiously-Fast :What do you mean?????????? ????????????????? ???????????????

wat u talking about

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Quote from S14 DRIFT :
? X 100

Why did you break the thread with ultra long ???????????????????????????-?
will you please stop it??????????? ????????????

IBTL STAMP
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Why did you break the thread with ultra long ???????????????????????????-?

I didn't.

matijapkc did, mine aren't as long as his.
Quote from Senninha25 :will you please stop it??????????? ????????????

IBTL STAMP

ok, anything else??????????????????????????

I'm IBTL too, hahahaha!
I'm still amazed on how this thread isn't locked yet. How come?????????????????????????????
Close this thread!

(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG