The online racing simulator
Is it normal ? G25
(14 posts, started )
Is it normal ? G25
Hi there. Its a kind of different theme but ...
My question is... i was driving my logitech formula vibr. feedback for the past 1.5 - 2 years. I WAS very good with it. Today i received my brand new G25. I drive almost 4 hours and actually i felt like i've never drived a car before !! Is it normal? Because im annoyed and think to myself to sell the wheel....
#2 - G!NhO
Quote from SpitFireBG :Hi there. Its a kind of different theme but ...
My question is... i was driving my logitech formula vibr. feedback for the past 1.5 - 2 years. I WAS very good with it. Today i received my brand new G25. I drive almost 4 hours and actually i felt like i've never drived a car before !! Is it normal? Because im annoyed and think to myself to sell the wheel....

did you install the profiler, so it has ffb and the right settings?

and what degree of ratotion do you use?
Quote from SpitFireBG :Hi there. Its a kind of different theme but ...

New wheels almost always take a bit of time to get use to. The G25 is a better wheel then what you just came from. I am sure of that.

Try some of the things listed there.

http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Wheels
Yes i installed the driver and have FFB. But what are the best settings for the FFB ? How much %
Quote from SpitFireBG :Yes i installed the driver and have FFB. But what are the best settings for the FFB ? How much %

Their isn't a magic settings. There are good starting points (like in the link I posted above your last post ^^). But you will have to come a conclusion yourself so it will be good for you. I use different amount for each car.

Did you look at the link I sent you?
Yes i set it up to 101% in profiler and 20 in game. It's good.
The pleasure of this wheel rises with every minute of play with it. Its difficult to countersteer with so much degreeses
Quote from SpitFireBG :The pleasure of this wheel rises with every minute of play with it. Its difficult to countersteer with so much degreeses

If plating LFS be sore to set the ingame compression to 1,00 and the degrees to 720 in buth the profiler and in LFS the weels on raod cars max at 720
#9 - lerts
i play with 40-65º lock on my g25 and force feedback sset to 10 in the game and 101 in the profiler

i suppose your main problem is going from no ff at all to a strong one

think if you set lock to 180º and take the ff off it will be ideantical to your previous wheel

id advice you to set the wheel to 180º lock and use the minimum ff
no, use 360 degrees and set ingame ffb on 25-50
Do not listen!
Keep playing as you like, the best setup is what feels the best for you.
It usually is a compromise between feeling "real" and finding performance.

The learning curve will be harder if you go for a high lock, but you will gain more skill for precise steering around the center. In theory you should catch the slides before you need full opposite lock
Quote from SpitFireBG :The pleasure of this wheel rises with every minute of play with it. Its difficult to countersteer with so much degreeses

He he, I had that too. I switched for 240degrees to 720degrees. Just keep practicing, you will learn it eventually.
Quote from lerts :i play with 40-65º lock on my g25 and force feedback sset to 10 in the game and 101 in the profiler

i suppose your main problem is going from no ff at all to a strong one

think if you set lock to 180º and take the ff off it will be ideantical to your previous wheel

id advice you to set the wheel to 180º lock and use the minimum ff

I stil don't understand your reasoning for buying a brand new wheel and using the settings of a dated old wheel...
it will be a similar setting but not the same, hell have a low ff which will be very helpfull

Is it normal ? G25
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG