5. Bo Kristiansen
-Reply here
-Email to fmseries@gmx.de
-Or private message

Place:
(FM) Fun Server
Im not doing anything this weekend,
so I like to join both races if possible

EDIT--- something come up. - cant race anyway.
#3 - Nobo
The Password for todays race is: hammer
Place: (FM) Fun Server

Participants: whoever wants!
Start at 21:00
Crazy Harry will host it for us, due to mic and hardware problems on my side.

ALDI
#4 - Jakg
ooohh, i may join! give me three mins and ill be sure!

Yarr! i shall be on!

However this is only for today, i dont know if i can make tommorow!
#5 - Jakg
Absolutley brilliant race, havent tried that combo in ages and i beat my pb on my first flying lap! Qulified in 2nd, Dani in 1st, somehow i got past him nad started setting quick laps, although Dani was closing in, i took on a backmarker in the first corner, didnt give him anywhere to go, and i ended up facing the wrong way with Dani flying past me, then spent the next 15 laps getting closer to him, on the final lap i was close, but there was no hope of taking him and my fuel was running low (by my calculations i would barely make the finishing line!) so i eased off, on the last corner Dani hit the wall and slowed down a lot, and i cruised pass thinking "omg im gonna win!", however i then ran out of fuel, with Dani thinking that he'd be coming in second, until he zips past me with my engine off, in the end he said "thanks for letting me past!" after he won, he was quite suprised to find out that i had actually just ran out of fuel! I wasn't expecting to get anything above 10th place, and coming 2nd was great, as, in the end, Dani was the (slightly) better driver, i got a 53:58, and he got a 53:27, after 30 Laps there was only 0.52 seconds difference between 2nd and 1st

As you can tell from all this babbling, it really was a great race, and i will have to try the one tommorow, even though i suck in the XFR and at AS Nat! Thanks to FM for the hosting of a great event!

EDIT:Sign Me Up For Tommorow!
#6 - Jakg
right, just tried As Nat in the XFR and the set ive got overheats the tires in one flaming lap! no matter how gentle i am, the thing still cooks the tires, does anybody have any other setups? (im using the one of Setup Field)

Secondly, is anyone planning on pitting during the race, in the first one i was worried my tyres would overheat, but now i cant imagine the slicks taking all this!!
#7 - Nobo
The Password for todays (saturday 25.02.2006) race is again: hammer
Place: (FM) More-Fun Server

Participants: whoever wants!
Start at 21:00

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG