The online racing simulator
US American Motorsports
(36 posts, started )
I will be at the first Koni Challenge race and the 24h of daytona next week

I also heard that SCCA is brining back the Trans Am Series!!

http://www.sccatrans-am.com/

March 21-22 Road Atlanta, Braselton, Ga. Atlanta National
April 17-19 VIRginia International Raceway, Alton, Va. North Carolina National
May 15-17 Mosport International Raceway, Canada SPEED World Challenge
June 12-14 Portland International Raceway, Portland, Ore. Oregon Region National
July 11-12 Watkins Glen Int'l, Watkins Glen, N.Y. Finger Lakes National

Quote from DodgeRacer :I will be at the first Koni Challenge race and the 24h of daytona next week

I also heard that SCCA is brining back the Trans Am Series!!

http://www.sccatrans-am.com/

YESSS!!!!! I've been wanting to see trans-am come back so bad!

Quote from UncleBenny :Eh, I'm a short track guy so Watkins Glen doesn't do much for me as far as the racing goes, I go for the partying. For the race we sat in the grass near the uphill S's(turn 3ish I guess?), so we could see them in turn 1 and 2 and they start uphill and disappear. But yeah, the partying is a good time so its totally worth it. There was a big screen with the race on in front of us though so we could still see what was happening. The view might be better from the stands down in turns 1 and 2 though.

I really really want to go to the Bristol night race one of these years, I imagine it is one of the coolest motorsports events you could witness. I'd probably take that over a Daytona 500.

I'm going to bristol this year, can't wait, heard it's great to watch. My brother and his friend also went to martinsville this year, they said it was amazing, they sat in 3-4 high up so they could see right down the backstretch, I really want to go there as well.

PS: I also went to see the last Southern 500(also the last darlington night race). That track was fun to watch, alot faster than richmond!(hard as hell to find the track too!)
AMA Superbike:
Rnd Date Circuit
1 3/06 Daytona International Speedway
2 3/22 Auto Club Speedway
3 4/05 Road Atlanta
4 5/03 Barber Motorsports Park
5 5/17 Infineon Raceway
6 5/31 Miller Motorsports Park
7 6/07 Road America
8 7/05 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
9 7/19 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
10 8/02 Heartland Park-Topeka
11 8/16 Virginia International Raceway
12 9/06 New Jersey Motorsports Park*

*Pending Rider Safety Committee evaluation

Also, The 2 U.S.A. events on the 2009 motoGP Calendar is going to be HUGE now that Nicky Hayden is riding for the Ducati Marlboro Team
Quote from Forbin :AMA Superbike:

12 9/06 New Jersey Motorsports Park*

*Pending Rider Safety Committee evaluation

Might have to see this if they run thunderbolt. Street cars get REAL light coming over the hill on the backstretch. I was getting a little wheel spin with 240hp and R-compounds. Those bike are going to come off the ground!
My club runs there all the time. My first trackday weekend of 2009 on my new SV650 is at NJMP Thunderbolt on 3/28-3/29. Could be a cold one. And I've never been there before.

Then I'm going back for a 3-day weekend 4/25-4/27, and again 5/23-5/25. I'll finally get to ride Lightning on 6/12-6/14.
Rolex 24h is in January not February on the 24th
Daytona Rolex 24 starting in a few...

does anyone know a stream? Eurosport got the rights here but only showing it on Eurosport 2, wich I cannot watch...
Indycars next weekend at Infineon Raceway

IndyCar Series at Infineon Raceway, Indy Grand Prix of Sanoma (Times in UTC)
Saturday, 16:45 Practice
Saturday, 21:15 Qualifying
Sonntag, 15:30 WarmUp
Sonntag, 21:45 Indycar.com Race

Firestone Indy Lights at Infineon Raceway
Samstag, 16:00 Practice
Samstag, 20:30 Qualifying
Sonntag, 17:45 Race

Everything LIVE on Indycar.com and in the IndyCar Race Director.

US American Motorsports
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG