The online racing simulator
Looking for drift team.
(7 posts, started )
Looking for drift team. [Updated & Read - Makin a team]
Hi everybody.
Im looking for a drift team what hopefully has a server. I dont know how to tell how are my skills, but i can say that in Shikane server i can do more than average points. Fern Bay Black (if was it) i did 24k points. My drifting style is based on long drift on full gas. I can say that i have played 2 days for drift because i changed my OS and mouse sensitivy changed alot (like from smooth to lock2lock). And ive practised in Shikane server and i get very good results ... yes, sometimes i spin and make mistakes, but still. I cant do much twin drift tho because i havnt practised that all, but i added few screenshots of my drifting. On some of them i did some beginner twin.

If theres anyone out there, looking for a active LFS drifter/player then contact me here or PM. Thanks Im with 'ESTONIA' number plate on SS's.

Edit: If needed, we can meet somewhere so u can check out my skills.

*** NEW***
Ok, now im searching for people who would like to make a team. I can say like that i can do all whats needed (skinning and so on) but im not very good at all these. I havnt thought about team name yet and stuff. Anybody out there?
Attached images
1jpg.jpg
3jpg.jpg
hi i am also looking for a drift team so maybe if u start one i could join. Or if there is a team out there maybe i could join?
cheers
hello i am the owner of a great team called super-cr3w and our server will be perfect for u i don't lag a bit and I'm far away from it and we are looking for members every chance we get plz consider us our site is http://www.super-cr3w.tk
thanks
regards,fire
Quote from hazaky :Hi everybody.
Im looking for a drift team what hopefully has a server. I dont know how to tell how are my skills, but i can say that in Shikane server i can do more than average points. Fern Bay Black (if was it) i did 24k points. My drifting style is based on long drift on full gas. I can say that i have played 2 days for drift because i changed my OS and mouse sensitivy changed alot (like from smooth to lock2lock). And ive practised in Shikane server and i get very good results ... yes, sometimes i spin and make mistakes, but still. I cant do much twin drift tho because i havnt practised that all, but i added few screenshots of my drifting. On some of them i did some beginner twin.

If theres anyone out there, looking for a active LFS drifter/player then contact me here or PM. Thanks Im with 'ESTONIA' number plate on SS's.

Edit: If needed, we can meet somewhere so u can check out my skills.

*** NEW***
Ok, now im searching for people who would like to make a team. I can say like that i can do all whats needed (skinning and so on) but im not very good at all these. I havnt thought about team name yet and stuff. Anybody out there?

if you want to pull one together, ill give you a hand, im active and been sliding cars years...

unless you wanna join a ub3R-l33t-sup3r-kr3\/\/ ??
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :hello i am the owner of a great team called super-cr3w and our server will be perfect for u i don't lag a bit and I'm far away from it and we are looking for members every chance we get plz consider us our site is http://www.super-cr3w.tk
thanks
regards,fire

How the hell this happens that peoples from USA can't speak english?
Quote from Amynue :How the hell this happens that peoples from USA can't speak english?

Look at his age, that's probably the problem.

Looking for drift team.
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG