The online racing simulator
Building layouts and pitting problems.
I'll try to explain as best i can.

When you make a layout on the blackwood carpark with a custom start position, you pit and rejoin, your car goes back to the default start position at the end of the car park, and not at the race start position on the track, which is perfect, as it stops people pitting and rejoining the race.

I cannot seem to make this work on the autocross, or any other places other than the BL carpark.

No matter where i set the race start position on the track, if i pit and unpit, i am back on the track and not at the default start position.

Does anybody know what i need to do to make this possible, as i have copied the start, finish, and checkpoint positions from a layout on the carpark , but made the track slighter larger on the autocross but i still cannot solve this for some reason.
Hmm, yeah, i see what you mean. I just find it odd that it works like this on the carpark but nowhere else. It's only if you pit or spec then rejoin, which is really handy to stop people rejoining a race during a meeting and going the wrong way or something stupid.

As i said, i copied everything exactly from the layout on the car park to the skidpan,(i even wrote it down!) but just upscaled it maybe 25% or so. Im puzzled?

Building layouts and pitting problems.
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG