The online racing simulator
Who has myspace?
(43 posts, started )
Who has myspace?
I know this is a little off topic, but I was wondering if anyone else has a myspace profile? myspace.com

my name is

http://www.myspace.com/giggalowbiggalow

if anyone has it and wants to add me
#3 - (SaM)
G.. gen..General LFS Discussion?

Are you serious? This thread is even too spammy for Off Topic!
Heh, I forgot I had a myspace account.

Linkage. Ehe. I forgot myspace shared so many images with my website, I had to log in to fix them all. :ashamed:
Quote from (SaM) :G.. gen..General LFS Discussion?

Are you serious? This thread is even too spammy for Off Topic!

How is this too spammy? I like myspace to keep track of people, and stuff, I think it's interesting to see what's up with other people like that, so how is this too spammy? Anyways it would be cool to have LFS friends on there
Anyone else have myspace?
Damn it seems like everyone I know has it, so does anyone else here have myspace?
few friends and i have a theory that xangas and myspaces and all that other crap ruins friendships.. which actually it does lol (close ones atleast)
..once it even got someone kicked out of my school, so theres another reason why not to have one lol
#8 - jtr99
Wow, a tool where you can make pages and put up pictures and link to stuff! If only someone had thought of this before.
its okay jtr, its only microsoft being themselves
I wasn't asking people what they thought about my post, but if they had myspace, I guess not that many people do ,and that's cool I guess, whatever floats your boat. I just find it a good way of keeping up on friends that live out of state, or country for that matter, or ones I dont have time to normaly see.
Quote from XCNuse :its okay jtr, its only microsoft being themselves

Errrr... I fail to see your logic.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Errrr... I fail to see your logic.

I think myspace is an american thing to tell you the truth, maybe that's why nobody knows what I'm talking about.
Quote from theblackrabbi :I think myspace is an american thing to tell you the truth, maybe that's why nobody knows what I'm talking about.

Just a lot of people don't like it. I just couldn't see how XCNuse could like MySpace and Microsoft together.

But MySpace does nothing my website doesn't already do for me. Remind me that I waste too much time making junk that does nothing more then waste bandwidth.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Just a lot of people don't like it. I just couldn't see how XCNuse could like MySpace and Microsoft together.

But MySpace does nothing my website doesn't already do for me. Remind me that I waste too much time making junk that does nothing more then waste bandwidth.

Until now I thought everyone had it, so thats why I was asking. maybe it's a california thing, or something, because all my old friends from school have it, and some co-workers, I really thought more people had it by now.
Yer I have it, and most of my friends have it. But I use it for people I know already. Making random friends online is ok, but its just weird tbh.
www.myspace.com/corrao is mine

But I'm going to delete it sooner or later. All the little myspace scenesters are getting on my nerves.

Lyk OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Ven, what the hell? Are you calling me a myspace predator? haha.
its microsoft being microsoft.. meaning .. just trying to follow up with things they never 'came up with' first
This isn't mine, but I typed this in out of curiosity:
http://myspace.com/lfs

Not quite what I was expecting haha
Quote from theblackrabbi :Until now I thought everyone had it, so thats why I was asking. maybe it's a california thing, or something, because all my old friends from school have it, and some co-workers, I really thought more people had it by now.

It's quite big over here, with a certain subset of people. Unfortunately my gf and my sister are members of this subset.

I could see social networking websites having a point, in commercial situations (i.e. say I was looking for a VC guy, I'd ask my friends and colleagues in one go using that, rather than emailing them, hopefully leading me to a good VC guy via this web of trust), but sadly there doesnt appear to be anything that's going in that direction. Which is almost a waste of good bandwidth if you ask me.
Hmm, myspace. Great way for people to share pictures they've taken of themselves in the mirror and type without spell-checking

Nah j/k. No real issue with it. I guess at the ripe old age of 30 I'm just too crusty and jaded to see the attraction That and I have my own crappy website chock with crappy tunes and crappy comics and crappy (or minimalist, whatever suits you) design already
they should change the motto for myspace to:
"My own space to sell weed and drugs worldwide"
which.. incase you didn't know already lol myspace is indeed the worlds largest drug selling 'place' (since.. drugs are not usually sold in a place, but rather from person to person)

Who has myspace?
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG