The online racing simulator
american cars
(77 posts, started )
american cars
what is the worst american car to you?

or

what are the worst american cars to you?

mine are
1. AMC Gremlin
2. AMD Pacer
3. the 80's Chevrolet Caprice
4. C1 Corvette (the first of the fisr corvettes)
5. Ford Crown Victoria
6. Ford Tauras
7. 1959 Edsel
8. 65 Plymouth Barracuda
9. 1959 Cadillac
10. '63 Plymouth Valiant
11. Ford Pinto
12. (the old one) Ford Fiesta
13. '59 Chevrolet El Camino
14. Mercury Cyclone Spoiler
15. Chevrolet Corvair Van
im going to stop. im getting bored of finding ugly american cars. there are TONS more here

http://alamedarides.com/

choose your least favorites here . hope american people won't hate me .
Every type of "muscle" car.
#4 - JJ72
can you stop making borderline useless threads?
Every car that's specially adapted for America.
Mostly bigger made cars and less fuel-economic cars.
Quote from JJ72 :can you stop making borderline useless threads?

This man speaks the truth.

Forum activity is inversely related to LFS progress.
#7 - popsy
there is an off topic thread for a reason.
what has posting ur deskotop got to do with lfs, or nevitable pictures.
you pick on him for being demo.
lol popsy they didnt pick on him for being a demo user they are picking on him BECAUSE he is a demo user :P

i really shouldnt give english lessons i suck so bad at it :P
#9 - Jakg
Quote from popsy :

where the funk did that come from? They are picking on him because his threads are absolute trash...
Quote from Jakg :where the funk did that come from? They are picking on him because his threads are absolute trash...

for once i agree with jakg.

but hey, gotta do something to pass the time.
Quote from popsy :

Have you seen his useless crappy spam threads!?
American cars in general (except the dodge viper SRT10 but thats all american )
#13 - 5haz
Please stop, by replying with damning comments you're only giving him attention.

Its got to be the 3rd generation Ford Mustang, along with just about every other American car of the 1980s, awful. The original Mustang looked grand, but this thing looked vaguley like an Opel Manta (actually that's an insult to the Manta).

But if you want to see some very seriously ugly cars, take a look at some of the various English Kit cars (the ones that aren't blatant copies of the Lotus/Caterham 7).
1. im so NOT craving attention
2. LFS Forum is a place where people can talk, and this is why I put this in the OFF TOPIC place.
3. everyone, stop picking apart everything everyone has to say. if you have a problem, please take it out on LFS or something.
4. no one was picking on me because I'm a demo user. I have been posting too many threads, because I just felt like it. So let's all relax, read some random stuff, and have some good laughs about it.
Quote from Tim_J_23 :Have you seen his useless crappy spam threads!?

ok really, do you have to call them useless and crappy? How would you like it if I just kept telling people, "Hey people. Don't listen to Tim_j_23. He's useless and crappy, and I don't like his comments." How would that affect you? It would probably hurt would it? My dad says,"It's always good for people to think your a fool, then to let it out and for people to know your a fool." Pretty much, it's just better for comments like that un-typed, or un-said if you put it that way.
Quote from 91mason91 :American cars in general (except the dodge viper SRT10 but thats all american )

Quote from BlakjeKaas :Every car that's specially adapted for America.
Mostly bigger made cars and less fuel-economic cars.

Quote from Klutch :Every type of "muscle" car.

you guys should be like these people. at least they are nice about other threads. so i have to say thank you so much. you guys actually replied with something usefull, instead of trying to trash talk everybody. You people should get a reward, it's just i wish I could give you one.
Quote from 5haz :Its got to be the 3rd generation Ford Mustang,

I knew a girl who had one of those. All the Americans were "Dude she's got a Mustang" but it looked like a Datsun to me. They sent her to collect me once when I'd got stranded somewhere near Philly and I was embarrassed to get into her car.

Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :1. im so NOT craving attention

There's a bunch of ignorant pricks have taken residence here in recent months, and like to shout down anybody who isn't in their shitty little clique. Just ignore them.
Quote from 5haz :Please stop, by replying with damning comments you're only giving him attention.

Its got to be the 3rd generation Ford Mustang, along with just about every other American car of the 1980s, awful. The original Mustang looked grand, but this thing looked vaguley like an Opel Manta (actually that's an insult to the Manta).

But if you want to see some very seriously ugly cars, take a look at some of the various English Kit cars (the ones that aren't blatant copies of the Lotus/Caterham 7).

oops. you also made a usefull comment. thanks dude!

oh yeah. other people who posted USELESS comments, i made this thread because not everyone likes american cars, and I just wanted to see everyone's opinion's on them.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I knew a girl who had one of those. All the Americans were "Dude she's got a Mustang" but it looked like a Datsun to me. They sent her to collect me once when I'd got stranded somewhere near Philly and I was embarrassed to get into her car.

There's a bunch of ignorant pricks have taken residence here in recent months, and like to shout down anybody who isn't in their shitty little clique. Just ignore them.

yeah. good call. thanks for the advice. thanks for your USEFUL comment, too. I'm so sorry you had to ride in a crap car like that. I would feel embarrased, too.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :2. AMD Pacer

I never knew AMD made cars.

Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :12. (the old one) Ford Fiesta

The Ford Fiesta was (and still is) made by Ford Europe, which is a different division to Ford USA. Meaning it is European, not American.
'Points to "Off Topic" section in LFS.

I dont see anyone complaining about all the racing threads You all seriously need to stop attacking people. At least it's about CARS! I see tons of OT stuff that has nothing to with with cars OR racing.

I would have to say the Pinto. I don't think blowing up is a design feature.
Any american car can be considered as worst IMO.
Why do you always have double posts Grip?
Quote from Bose321 :Why do you always have double posts Grip?

He doesn't know how to put 2 quotes into 1 post, maybe?
Quote from Riders Motion :Any american car can be considered as worst IMO.

Coming from a guy in a country who couldn't get enough of the Chevy Lumina POS. We ran parts for the 94 Lumina until thankfully, it was built-out in 1999 (I think)..... Except for those dang Canadians. We had to try to continue working with the very much worn out tool through around 2004-2005 because the dang Canadians kept wanting to buy the piece of crap.

We couldn't wait for the Lumina to quit as it was our very first tool and very worn out. But Canada turned the Lumina into the Energizer Bunny. The project just kept going and going and going....

american cars
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG