The online racing simulator
Quote from J@tko :I've got 27.64, 1.01.64, 1.20.59 as my pb.

Rudy's getting low 27s, mid 1.00s and mid 1.19s , so you're not so far off the pace.

its already into low 19's

dont forget i got 34kg
Right - I found the reason why I was so slow. I was driving with 43 kg of ballast.....
Quote from Hypothraxer :Right - I found the reason why I was so slow. I was driving with 43 kg of ballast.....

/facepalm
Letting the tires last 17 laps is such a big problem for me

130oC in lap ~5
hmm they get 125-130 after 7 or 8 laps here, and pretty much stay like that untill lap 17

doing mid-low 1:19's every lap
Wish i could balast is killor here in quali its 'oke' but in race it cost so much time doing low 20's
Quote from Rudy van Buren :Wish i could balast is killor here in quali its 'oke' but in race it cost so much time doing low 20's

havnt made a Quali set yet, so..... 18.1 for me now :P
Is any difference between proper and 32% restricted setup? (not including tyres)

I cant get under 1:20.
Quote from Kid222 :Is any difference between proper and 32% restricted setup? (not including tyres)

I cant get under 1:20.

well alittle less df about -2 on both front and rear
i think 14/1-2 is ok, and suspension is alittle higher for me.
Quote from Dennis93 :havnt made a Quali set yet, so..... 18.1 for me now :P

1:18.1? Dear god - and I thought I was closing in :/ My best (without ballast) is 1:19.68
Quote from Hypothraxer :1:18.1? Dear god - and I thought I was closing in :/ My best (without ballast) is 1:19.68

His online PB is a 19.1 so maybe (hopefully!) it was a typo
1:18.1 is impossible i think lol
unless im missing something

pole will be high (maybe mid) 1:18 imo
no, i did a 18.5 offline, and believe it or not, but i did it, and havent done the combo since
Quote from Dennis93 :no, i did a 18.5 offline, and believe it or not, but i did it, and havent done the combo since

So we can count on 1:17:7xx and faster from the top guns? OK.
Quote from Thunderhead :So we can count on 1:17:7xx and faster from the top guns? OK.

Please no :b 1:18.5 already sounds like from outer space. I'd be glad if I reach low 1:19s.
sorry thunderhead, but i am a top gun.. duuh

sarcasm
hmm ok i just bought a g25
ive never ever driven with a wheel yet tho, so theres a good chance im gonna suck next race

will be training my ass of this week tho
If anyone of the fast guys could give me a hint why I'm losing ~1 second I'd appreciate it very much:

http://n.ethz.ch/~dnovak/download/1%5ec19.62.spr

(Major culprits are the turn before the bridge and the last turn before the start-finish line. But I can't imagine that I lose 0.5s each there).
Would any nice person care to share there setup, i'm stuck @ 1.20 with no chance of lasting 17 laps.
Dam i forgot about this series, still stuck in the 1.20s .

EDIT: this is why
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
I don't think I'll be arsed to show up sunday. I've got exams going on so I'll rather focus on them. Secondly I'm not particularly interested in driving for 17th position on track.
I wont be racing on sunday.
I can't drive this race =/ I really want, but I can't. See you at round three
I won't be making the shootout either, sorry
Sad to see all of these drop outs but it it does mean more chance for the rest of us to make it into the main event .

Just to confirm the shootout is a hot lapping knockout comp right? Based on one flying lap. Then the top 15 go into the main event.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG