The online racing simulator
Logitech G25 for sale
(17 posts, started )
Logitech G25 for sale
Having given up PC racing and sold my PC, I don't really have a use for my G25 anymore, so thought i'd offer it up on here before I think about Ebay. Its in great condition, and has been looked after. Only ever really used with LFS. Its all complete with the original box. Can snap a few pics on request if anyone would like.

I'm asking for £110 including Parcelforce insured & tracked postage. I think this is a fair price and certainly cheaper than any I've seen for sale on Ebay etc. I am only able to post it to UK addresses.

If you are interested please drop me a PM.

Note to mods, I hope it is okay to list an ad on here, and I hope this is the most appropriate section.
Its now on Ebay but I will still offer it to anyone here at £110 inc postage till the auction ends.
Take any less than 110?

I've got about half that >_<
Sorry but I don't honestly think you'll find one cheaper than £110, which after postage is only really £100 anyway.
too bad you can't send it to my country, that g25 is really cheap
International postage would be expensive, as the box weighs approx 6KG, and is quite big. I'm sure once you added the postage on-top, it'd probably be cheaper to get one locally.
And what's wrong with posting a link to this auction you speak of? :o
Quote from Rtsbasic :International postage would be expensive, as the box weighs approx 6KG, and is quite big. I'm sure once you added the postage on-top, it'd probably be cheaper to get one locally.

well, i don't know how much the postage costs, but here a new G25 costs USD 360, i think that £110 are like 160 dollars
I made the original post a few hours before I listed an auction. Clicky

Quote :And what's wrong with posting a link to this auction you speak of?

Quote from [plidex] mateo :well, i don't know how much the postage costs, but here a new G25 costs USD 360, i think that £110 are like 160 dollars

$360, thats pretty expensive. I could look into international postage if you like, but I expect it'd be about £20, at a guess.
I think £80 would be a fair price..

Considering a new one is some £150, which comes with a 2 year warranty...
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I think £80 would be a fair price..

Considering a new one is some £150, which comes with a 2 year warranty...

You are of course quite welcome to your own opinion, but I think £110 is a fair price, given the average selling value of a 2nd hand one on Ebay (£120-£130), which is more than I'm asking for.

But please, feel free to place a bid for £80 if you'd like to try, the auction was started at 99p.
Thanks but I have one already.
How long have you had it? Depending on age I can offer £90 & I will pay the postage.
I've had it about 18 months now, this was my 2nd G25. I got one at launch but the shifter stopped working. Its been sat gathering dust under my bed since I last moved though, which was about 10 months ago, so its not worn.

If your interested please send me a PM.
Or bid on the auction.
Sold to anttt69. Could a mod please lock this thread as its no longer necessary? Thanks.

Logitech G25 for sale
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG