The online racing simulator
#1 - kai0r
Signup open for the UTCM [Big GTR's]
The signup for the first UER Touring Car Masters is open. The UTCM is a classic championship with 10 events with a length of 2 hours. Planned is a grid with 28 drivers. The races are intended for the GTR class of LFS. To slow down the dominating FZR a little bit we have decided to allocate it with a extra weight of 20 kilogramms. Aditionally there will be two pit stops and you have to change your tires two times a race. The events take place at sunday in a rythm of two weeks, the first race is on Sunday the 2009-02-22. We hope for many participations. If u miss any info or wanna take part just go to the UTCM homepage

Homepage

Rules

Signup
Driver changes allowed? These might be long races for some people.
#3 - kai0r
Driver changes aren't planned. 2 Hours is pretty long, but u get used to it after 1-2 races than u feel that 1 hour is to short, or you hate it especially in summer if it gets hot it can be really a challenge but great fun also. It's also not bad for the real endurance event's where u often have to race more than one hour in one piece.

You are not allone, some racer's asked for driver change's so i asked the other cup admins if we can change the rule to allow driver changes if wanted. If u read this and only wan't to take part, if driver changes were allowed than please tell us !
Quote from kai0r : If u read this and only wan't to take part, if driver changes were allowed than please tell us !

Not going to race two hours by myself for your info. Some other TDRT´s still might. But it´s your league, not mine.
#5 - kai0r
sorry but we've decided not to change the rule about the driver change, the only reason i can tell, is that it is against the "spirit" of a single driver championship. Some racer's may get unconcentratet after 1,5 h and start to fail, though it would be an advantage. Nonetheless i hope to see TDRT in the UTCM.
Not a problem at all .
I´ll try my best to get some TDRT´s in your league.
#7 - kai0r
Grid is full ! but we will have a waiting list. I've reserved one place on the grid for TDRT, if you know who compete's for your team or if nobody want's to then please tell it to me.
Will there be a reserve race if enough drivers?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG