The online racing simulator
Broadcasts
Hi racers,

Each round of the iTCC Touring Car Championship will be broadcast live on the internet. The commentary team will be led by Dekojester from the New Dimension Racing Team, and we will be using LFS TV director by Soeren Scharf for the cameras and race timings.

Broadcasts start at 1800 GMT (UTC) on each raceday.

You can watch the broadcasts live at http://www.mogulus.com/itcc and at http://www.iconracing.co.uk/itcctv.htm - also at the same URLs you can watch previous races from the iTCC 'on-demand'.

Any questions please reply to this thread.

Cheers

Joe Keaveney
I dont know if im posting in the right place, but theres something that needs to be said...

You guys provided the best broadcasting i ever seen!!!! Perfect in every way!!

The TV with the chat....brilliant!! The comentators ... right on the spot!!

5/5 stars , keep up the amazing work

Edit : OH, and those "commercials" in middle of races .... its better then Eurosport
Is it possible to watch a replay of the broadcast?
#4 - J@tko
Quote from Tomhah :Is it possible to watch a replay of the broadcast?

Yah go onto one of the above links and the broadcasts are playing again right now. When Joe's got them up you can click 'On Demand' and you can pick which one you want to watch
Quote from J@tko :Yah go onto one of the above links and the broadcasts are playing again right now. When Joe's got them up you can click 'On Demand' and you can pick which one you want to watch

No I get a error message =/ didnt get it some minutes ago =/ "Connection error, try again"

what to do?
#6 - J@tko
Quote from Tomhah :No I get a error message =/ didnt get it some minutes ago =/ "Connection error, try again"

what to do?

Same here

I'd try again in a bit and see.
same here.
"Connection error, try again"

Did you try again?

/Both locations working fine for me, which they should, being the same feed etc .

Broadcasts were good tonight, as was the Race Admining... The Racing on the other hand..
Quote from mkinnov8 :"Connection error, try again"

Did you try again?

/Both locations working fine for me, which they should, being the same feed etc .

Broadcasts were good tonight, as was the Race Admining... The Racing on the other hand..

If the question is aimed at me, then yes, it is working now, and guess what, I agree about the racing.
Wasnt aimed at anyone , its just the "What should I do?" was already given in the error No aiming here
Quote from mkinnov8 :

I agree on that one - broadcast is great. But we had more Safety Car periods in this round than in the whole Beginner's Cup Season 2....
Quote from Hypothraxer :I agree on that one - broadcast is great. But we had more Safety Car periods in this round than in the whole Beginner's Cup Season 2....

Perhaps because I've gained such a reputation that people running in my events are so afraid to crash lest they get nicked by my (as Joe Ellis calls it) "1337 Banhammer"

How can I download stream? Sothink Web Video Downloader for Firefox doesn't work.
Quote from Makao :How can I download stream? Sothink Web Video Downloader for Firefox doesn't work.

In the next few days to a week max, I'll have the bits edited up and some HQ clips upped. Check back soon.

d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG