The online racing simulator

Just Ordered it

Nostalgic for me!
Quote from amp88 :If you actually need that you're doing it wrong!

It'd be good for diving. One doesn't always go deeper than 30 meters, so it means you don't have to buy a expensive deep dive camera. Which is nice.
Diving on a downhill moutain bike? Definatly doing it wrong.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Diving on a downhill mountain bike? Definatly doing it wrong.

Oh haha, just because they sell it with bikes doesn't mean that is it's only application.
Quote from MAGGOT :(Yes, I am a bitter Leafs fan. )

How do you think I feel, being a Penguin fan. Thank you Hossa for your comment about "I think I have a better chance at a Stanley Cup with Detroit" you prick. Unfortunately, I think the Pens are proving him correct right about now.

Quote from Fastwalker :

I nearly posted the exact pic, but then remembered I didn't stop for fuel yet. I did tonight though, but it wasn't my last purchase of the evening.

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :And for the record, I chose to follow the Red Wings because they were loosing the game where I tuned in (plus had slightly better looking jerseys). They then went on to win the Stanley Cup against the Avalanche.

It's impossible for Detroit to beat Colorado to win the Stanley Cup
Quote from mrodgers :It's impossible for Detroit to beat Colorado to win the Stanley Cup

You are correct, it was the Hurricanes that year. I feel like such a daft cock now. ^^;
^^ The Canadiens still remain the bestest of teams overall in history.

^^ Bought a pair of these today.

and

I'm a kazillionaire!
will be these soon

:lovies3d:
Quote from Furiously-Fast :
I'm a kazillionaire!

You have NOT bought this! This must be worth more than America!

greetz

der butz
Quote from der butz :You have NOT bought this! This must be worth more than America!

greetz

der butz

Where is the sense of humour
Quote from J@tko :You're not now you just bought the bloody thing

Once I re-sell it, I will be again!

Was running low.

Train tickets!
Train tickets you say?!
Attached images
moto_0112.jpg
moto_0113.jpg
Quote from BenjiMC :are you some wierd train ticket collector?

He could be saving up so he can provide proof of his travelling expenses claims.
Hahaha, no Benji. I'm on a training course and if I use the train I get money to cover it from them, as amp88 said. Some of the tickets in there are random ones to other places. I don't collect them.. I just can't be bothered to throw them away.

And besides, how would collecting train tickets constitute 'wierd'? Pretty single minided.
I just bought this:

No, not a Kart, but a karting practice session arrive and drive thingy... which I don't know how to show in a picture

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG