The online racing simulator
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Pfft, everyone knows the only real team is the Red Wings.

Pfft everyone knows that anyone who likes the Red Wings is both inbred and a bandwagoner.

(Yes, I am a bitter Leafs fan. )
Superbad, Simpsons Movie and Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End on DVD
Quote from mrodgers :Only because they can pay for top players because they don't pay anything for housing....

$100 homes in Detroit

I'd so buy a $100 house. In fact, I'd buy a bunch of them, then tear them all down, merge the land into one and build a hooge house on the land. Alternatively, buy a block of $100 houses and turn them into a gated community. =p

Quote from MAGGOT :Pfft everyone knows that anyone who likes the Red Wings is both inbred and a bandwagoner.

(Yes, I am a bitter Leafs fan. )

Don't cry little one, maybe next year, you will get to loose to use again

And for the record, I chose to follow the Red Wings because they were loosing the game where I tuned in (plus had slightly better looking jerseys). They then went on to win the Stanley Cup against the Avalanche.

electric shredder.
Today I bought some sort of fast food risotto, orange juice, a Twix chocolate bar and some ciggies. Rock and Roll!!!

I find it hard to believe that for so many people the last purchase they made is some expensive computer or other gimmick. Don´t you people eat?
i bought a ps3

+

-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
LOL that looks so wrong. :hide:
Ati hd4850.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Don't cry little one, maybe next year, you will get to loose to use again

It's the sad reality I have to deal with every year.

Quote :And for the record, I chose to follow the Red Wings because they were loosing the game where I tuned in (plus had slightly better looking jerseys). They then went on to win the Stanley Cup against the Avalanche.

In that case, want to become a Leafs fan? They're losing the game, and at a time when most fans have given up and moved on you'd be a reverse-bandwagoner! We could use the help.
Quote from MAGGOT :It's the sad reality I have to deal with every year.

Maybe on year, eh?

Quote from MAGGOT :In that case, want to become a Leafs fan? They're losing the game, and at a time when most fans have given up and moved on you'd be a reverse-bandwagoner! We could use the help.

Oh, that'd really piss off my friends on the West Coast, with the general consensus being I should follow the Flames or the Canucks, never the Oilers though, because no humans live in Edmonton. The Leafs have a decent alternative jersey too.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG