The online racing simulator
drift setups for logitech momo
(6 posts, started )
anyone have a drift setup for a logitech momo?
sorry i was in a hurry and didden't realy need a setup for a certain car as i like most of them, but i know about those websites and have used them for a wile but ive never seen a setup made with a logitech momo wheel
#4 - Nicce
Quote from BarryPaxton :sorry i was in a hurry and didden't realy need a setup for a certain car as i like most of them, but i know about those websites and have used them for a wile but ive never seen a setup made with a logitech momo wheel

well.. do u chosen the Wheel marker, patch etc.. then u have the set´s it dosen´t say its for MOMO, G25 or what ever.. but will maby work for all wheels. the best thing u can do is to take a really good setup u can drive with from begining and then moddy that for ure car..

I have a MOMO aswell all u need to do is.put some knoblies on an XRG up the ride height a little and off u go from there You will learn how the FFB helps you.A tip when drifting with the MOMO when you are counter steering (trying to hold it there) You will feel a smooth place and thats the sweet spot to hold it If you dont drift yet You wont know what im saying lol

So good luck and enjoy

Cheers,
Matthew
I used a MOMO aswell. I actualy still use one, but only the electronics. I don't think it doesn't matter what wheel you're using.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG