The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition 28th Week "V1 in LFS"

This weeks theme is... "V1 in LFS"

Rules: (made by Furiously-Fast, these will not be changed)

Create an artistic shot of FBMs racing.

Cars: FBM only
Tracks: Blackwood, Westhill and Aston.

As usual, a preview pic of no bigger than 400px on one edge, a link to the high res version and please write 'Final Entry' if it is so. Once you have posted your final entry, any edited posts will be removed from the competition. Please suggest a theme for next week, incase you are the competition winner

Any entries with preview pictures bigger than 400px on any one side will not be accepted.

Once you have entered, please send me a PM with the theme you would like for next week, to be used incase you win

All entrants to post between Monday 5th January and 23:59 GMT on Friday 9th January

No renders or old images to be used. Use only your own work.

Thanks and good luck to all.
Apologies for the epic lateness of this. Was gonna do it this morning, but realised the poll wouldn't end until 3pm... and then I nearly forgot about it.

But then I remembered just before I went to bed
I too must alplogize. Thinking of a good theme in 5 mins b4 going to school ain't easy. it's the 28th week, and the good themes are going.

The GT4-planet ones didn't last this long. (they went onto magazine themes.)
JO53PHS has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Hers my final i need a better pc for lfs... ut this was what i have! i tried to keep my hands off of photoshop exept for my sig and try to enter a real screen and not photoshoped lfs.

hi res attached bellow. V V V
Attached images
HiRes.jpg
1st theme that only had 1 entry.... and it was my idea!
fail
South City, but it doesn't matter.
And here's mine. Edited a lil bit.

Hi-Res attached
Attached images
full_size.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG