The online racing simulator
G25 little FFB Problem
(8 posts, started )
G25 little FFB Problem
Hi. I'm new in LFS and I have a little problem with my G25 Wheel. It feel like the FFB is stronger in one side of the wheel than the other. I notice this when I put a tyre on the piano , in one side it feels normal but in the other it's almost imperceptible. Colud it be something out of place in the mechanics of the wheel? . It's not a big problem but it's a bit annoying. Thanks in advace for the help.
PD: Sorry for my english.
Normally caused by damage to the car.
I dont think so. Same feeling on various cars
Hmm. Doubt it's a bug. LFS has realistic FFB which can be affected by diff settings, damage, tyre grip, etc.
Quote from jason_lfs :Hi. I'm new in LFS and I have a little problem with my G25 Wheel. It feel like the FFB is stronger in one side of the wheel than the other. I notice this when I put a tyre on the piano , in one side it feels normal but in the other it's almost imperceptible. Colud it be something out of place in the mechanics of the wheel? . It's not a big problem but it's a bit annoying. Thanks in advace for the help.
PD: Sorry for my english.

I think you just broke your piano
haha sorry for that but I just really dont know what's the name (in english) of that part of the track
Isn´t that "Part" of the track the "Kerb" or something?, you mean this? (see pic) if this is what you mean, is not a bug and your G25 is fine, is because "that" isn´t tarmac, or well, isn´t road if you didn´t understand, thats why it feels like that.

Adolfo Herrera.
Attached images
Kyoto-kerb.jpg
Thanks

G25 little FFB Problem
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG