The online racing simulator
GetWalled BANGERS
(16 posts, started )
GetWalled BANGERS
Guys can someone reset this server.
Because my username is online there, but my lfs is off.

Many thanks , Aroutin
Damnit i cant play online please reset the server
I will go on there now and direct an admin to this post.

E: I went to try and connect to the server and it got stopped at Queue 1. I can join any other server so I think it is the server that has something wrong with it. Try www.getwalled.net
What must i do with that website , its not solving my problem
Quote from ArOuTiN :What must i do with that website , its not solving my problem

Tell them about the problem, they can reset the server.
i cant post there, i even registered but i dont receive the e-mail
This is getting anoying now i cant get on multiplayer , please admin from getwalled banger reset the server PLEASE.
I dout they use this forum, you are going to need to contact them through there forum.
Im registered on the getwalled forum, and nobody admin wise has posted in there for months. I know some of the guys who run it so i will look for them online and tell them.
I found one of the guys who was involved with the forum and let him know, he said he will inform whoever it is who runs the server and get them to clear it.
Thanks man
I cant can connect to the server it says over 1hour

"Waitposition: 1"

Dunno why.
The same reason the guy is jammed in there, looks like its crashed or froze or something. Im rtying to find one of their admin to mend it.
I couldnt find an admin for that server anywhere so i asked victor, and he has reset it.
Thanks danthebangerboy now i can play mp

Many thanks, aroutin
I wouldn't bother with that server any more, the admins don't care about it seemingly, use one of the better banger servers

GetWalled BANGERS
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG