The online racing simulator
Epic Win!!!
(137 posts, started )
7 done, 3 to go.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Hi mate, i take it you are on JPF as well then? Im clarkey1984 on there. I have just seen where you are from, are you worthingplayer on there???? I have known dom, aka buddylove4000, for about 4 years, as he is in a relationship with winning babe , who is my missus best mate.

There is a vid we made tonight (about 2 hours ago to be precise) of the red gaming snakes and ladders (we call it the bitch, or the shit heap usually as it always gives a flat 35 top) and it actually goes past £35!!!! Its not up yet as dom has no internet coz his laptop charger broke, and the new one he ordered is on the way from hong kong and will take a few weeks to arrive , but i told him to pop round tomorrow while im at work so he can login to youtube and get it online.

no im not worthing player but i go round all the arcades all the time and pop up in a video here and there also met J.D and Badlands up in london, buddylove must be the luckiest person to ever play or he only uploads the real good vids but still the sheer amount of wins he has must be worth over 25k
Quote from Antman :no im not worthing player but i go round all the arcades all the time and pop up in a video here and there also met J.D and Badlands up in london, buddylove must be the luckiest person to ever play or he only uploads the real good vids but still the sheer amount of wins he has must be worth over 25k

Was that about 2 months back when there was the meet up in namco?? If it was then me and dom were there. Crazybar (badlands) met us at kings cross station and led us to namco where the others were.

It was a good day, sidewinder got gold pot off rainbow riches in a bookies just before we got there, me and dom went £5 halves in a DOND and got the phone game after about 3 quid in. Luckily silent g was there, and as he knows the reel marks on that machine (its his local place to play) he informed us it was megastreak in our box. It was indded the MS and it got to £35, took a credit and gave us £50, so chuffed to bits!

EDIT: Dom has just this minute phoned me from hemsby to let me know that he has just had a rainbow riches out and got the gold pot, £500 exactly!!!

Video to follow in the morning.
Jackpotforums has gone, probably forever. Dammit

The board was really well hidden, pretty much un-findale as it was set not to show up via any search engines, up until last month when changes were made, then look what happened
Attached images
JPFgone.jpg
Quote from danthebangerboy :Jackpotforums has gone, probably forever. Dammit

The board was really well hidden, pretty much un-findale as it was set not to show up via any search engines, up until last month when changes were made, then look what happened

It's been updated since you took that pic:
Quote from JPF :JPF is closed till further notice. The Administrator of this site has to notify members that he [ JPF ] are having legal action taken against named site for several infringments of copy right.

Whilst all is being done to avoid/reverse the actions to a sutable degree to re open, we [ JPF ], Have to regretably close for the time being.

E-mails will follow this shut down to ALL posting members along with daily updates..We hope to be open and running again after the bank holiday weekend.

The JPF team....

Quote from Jon606 :It's been updated since you took that pic:

Damnit, matt has been editing again!
See stop making me jealous.
A couple more....

My 5p play, £5 jp red bar-x doing the big streak of wins that these machines do very rarely (my mate got bored of it and i bought it off him for £30! Result!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDjjE5t4J_c&fmt=18

Deal or no deal, the big deal.

He landed on the 'message from the banker' square on the board which tells you what something coming up will be.

It is usually something like 'the next number will be 2' which is handy for hi/low gambles if you land on something like a 6 or a 7 which is a 50/50 chance, (plus where machines like to catch you out, you go lo, and the machine rolls hi) so its kind of a no lose in that situation.

Or 'cash or bust will be £XX' Cash or bust is an extra gamble you can take if you land on a '?' and as the '?' is usually a game over or a really shite feature that will give you like £1.20, you literally will get a cash sum, or bust, which is nothing, so its an extra chance to get something, so if you have only got upto lets say £2 and message from the banker says 'COB will be £5' then you just hit COB and get the fiver.

However, this time, and the first time i have ever seen it, message from the banker said. ' cash or bust will be......megastreak '

Megastreak is a minimum of the jackpot amount of the machine, plus whatever extra it wants to give you, so can be much more profitable than the jackpot, as i have seen £25 jp machines give a £91 megastreak before.

However, in order to stay within the gambling laws, no machine is allowed to pay more than the jackpot amount in one go, and one go is classed as either one press of the start button, or one credit, so in order to give these big amounts, once the machine has awarded the player the jackpot amount, then it must take one more credit per jackpot amount in order to continue giving wins during a megastreak, which is why it is imperitive to have at least one pound in credit so the machine can take a credit and keep going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIrVeQsKCXQ&fmt=18

He doesnt always win, what a tease this little barsteward was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUGDkcgzlfQ&fmt=18
you do realise you can make in one hand of poker then you can in a years playing them rusty 40/400/4000-1 chance machines ??
This is a long vid this one, everytime i stopped recording, it went back up on the board again, so this is lots of shorter vids joined together, and all happened within the space of between 10 and 15 minutes.

Notice his missus asking some advice on the machine she was playing and he got it wrong, the reel markings are different on them, but we didnt know that, we do now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88u_93pYQFc&tmt=18
Hate to turn this into a gambling thread, it's something that many people can fall easily into difficulty with and have seen it in the bookies almost every time I place a bet, but have you ever charted loss and earnings over say a month?

I just finished the football season and have completed my review of the season and after a 3rd year of competitive betting (i.e. studying form and picking the right choices, rather than a 10 team accumulator) I averaged a weekly profit of £150ish. Obviously there was bad runs and good runs, and was helped by successfully getting the SPL relegation correct and the first division winner, but that was just the football season. Still got the MLB and F! to tide me over till next year.
I dont really play them, maybe an odd fiver here and there, but never without my mate with me, so he can help me when im being offered features or nudges or cash and i dont know WTF to do!

At the end of every night, or arcade if we are out on a proper geeze he does have a count up, plus he only plays with coins, so its easier to keep track of.

Over the course of lets say a month he is usually roughly even, but as he tells me, he doesn't really play for the money side of it as such, he likes the fun and challenge of the game itself.

I think the best few days were about 2 months or so ago, although the odds of this happening are stupid really, it would never happen like this again.

He started with £40, thats it, and we went to the cinema in cambridge on a monday night (where the majority of these videos are made, im the cameraman lol) and came out of there with £95 after going round all 10 machines in there (at the time, there are 13 machines now) and getting a jackpot out of the 35 pound JP machines, plus little bits out of the 3 five pound jp machines in the main arcade bit.

He went back home to wisbech the next day and took a tenner with him.

He visited 3 places, played 5 different machines, and got jackpot out of every single one! No joke, i have seen the videos of it, which are now sadly lost forever as they were on the jackpotforumsuk board, which now does not exist because admin, (or matt the pisshead should i say!) forgot to archive the board when he took it offline, the prat.

So, from that £10 out of the winnings from the cinema he left town with 175 pound coins on him.

Wednesday night, i left work got changed and off we went to hunstanton, and he brought £50 with him, the first machine he went on (we had been there less than 10 minutes) took all that 50 off him without offering fk all, so i lent him a tenner, and on the first pound of my tenner, it gave a megastreak for £71, so he gave me my tenner back, plus another tenner for lending him it, which was kind of him.

We had a few hours kicking around hunstanton and had a little go on everything and he was down to about 40 quid, so he just thought fk it, its all winnings anyway, throw it all in a £1 per spin, £500 jackpot machine, which he did, and it got down to the last few credits before giving him GOLD for £327.45! So with that we went home very happy!

Thursday, back to the cinema and went round everything, making £30 or so.

So, after the initial amount of 40 quid on a monday, inside three days, he was up by nearly £600!

It will never go as well as that ever again, i very much doubt it anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5ZKSGaszgA&fmt=18

And another megastreak, via lighting all fruit symbols to fill the matrix (see at the beginning) which is the rare way. I know of players who have been playing for years and have never had the MS via the matrix.
Another nice result, about £25 in for this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03uVoYD1jPM&fmt=18

My mate promised to blow a kiss if it went over £35 (it never does usually) so he had to! STILL no £105 megastreak though.

Then, about 10 mins later we were barred by the snotty woman on the door, for nothing at all, we werent even playing a machine when she did it.
Why buy may i ask?
Just because i love the old classics, trouble is i gotta drive to manchester to get it.
Ahh... hmm yeah that's quite a trek! lmao
Well, i left my place at about 11:45am yesterday, and i finally got home at about 10:20pm yesterday!

We did stop twice on the way up, and my mate had a little go on the machines in blyth services for a nice result....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obi_vxSg89E

Then we realised that we were both hungry so we swung into hartshead moor services for a KFC and made a little vid of the new £70 JP machines that came out on wednesday....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OK8yOo-BPw

It was a bit of a tight fit in the car as well....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_Z2rIPGCQY

Then we got home, and the f*&%ing machine doesnt work!

Turns out that the game board has bust, but i should be able to get one cheap from my mates mate who used to own an arcade who has loads of spares for these hopefully.
So it's not quite an epic win then Dan.
Right, mates mate hasnt got any spares left, as he sold what he could and binned what he didnt sell when he closed his arcade last year, BUT i have been to felixtowe today and i found an arcade with three or four machines like mine in there, the only difference being that the onrs in there are five pounders, so Xs are £1 and BARs are £5, whereas mine is the £15 jackpot machine, so Xs are £2 and BARs are £15.

I had a chat with a techician in there who said that his brother (who also works in that arcade) buys up lots of spares for these machines simply because they still have loads of them in the arcade, as they are a popular and easy machine to play, and they are nice and basic, so there isnt much that can go wrong with them, These machines are 20 years old and still going in there.

He said it will almost certianly be that the board has gone, and that he will ring me tomorrow to make sure his bro has got the right board as there are three diff ones you can use, and he also said i shouldnt expect to pay alot for it as spares are cheap enough and easy to come by for these coz there were so many made, which has turned this fail of a buy into a potential win!

Oh yeah, here is a picture of it, despite it not working the case and everything is actually fairly mint, considering this one was first tested in feb 1989!

Some pictures......
Machine turned off...

Machine turned on...

So at the moment, this machine makes a lovely lamp!

Epic Win!!!
(137 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG