The online racing simulator
Help I think i got my friends dog pregnant :(
(37 posts, started )
#1 - CSU1
Help I think i got my friends dog pregnant :(
I was walking in the park earlier with my friends new dalmatian bitch, just as i was playing with it i turned my head for a second and bang! some little terrier had done 500 yards in a half second and was well on his way

How on earth do i tell if it preggers, and what the hell can i do, i'm not used to looking after bitchs???
LOL. When I saw the thread name at first I thought you had sex with his dog and got it pregnant.

Anyways, well just tell him and hope he doesn't kill you. :S There isn't much more you can do heh.
Can you get the morning-after-pill for dogs?
#4 - CSU1
...it would seem that way but i dont do that

anyway there must be something...can one give a dog the morning after pill?...or i could bring it down to the jet-wash?

Edit: SNAP! crashgate!

I might try a jet-wash then a pill and maybe a nice coat to hide the bump even?
If its a new dog, surely there is a 'possibility' that it was pregnant before he got the dog, if u get what i mean Lol
And i thought, oh god.
#7 - CSU1
ok, jet-wash does'nt seem to be working
Attached images
DCM1.jpg
The thread title had me in some.... uh .... worry.

Well, is it a puppy? Im not to good on dog reproduction, its not my strong point, but are bitches ready to get pregnant when they are still a puppy, or do they need to mature?

[edit]
Oh, and the OP was at 21:12. That means something if you are a fan of my signature . And its NOT RUSH LIMBAUGH!!!!
Do a Caesarean section , quick
Quote from niall09 :Do a scesarian , quick

Caesarian :P

Scesarian I think is a type of Greek Orthodox Monk (joke, btw :P)

And I don't think God will be too happy at CSU doing a Monk tbh, nor will it really solve the issue
Don't they have to be in 'season' before they can get pregnant? Like they bleed and stuff don't they? lol
oh god.... the title is seriously wrong......

anyways, just say you have no idea why shes pregnant
Find the Terriers owner cause that little bugger owes child support!!
#14 - CSU1
Quote from Toddshooter :Find the Terriers owner cause that little bugger owes child support!!

! maybe I should do the owners missus to balance everything out

...beats doing some Greek orthodox monk!wtf Niall
You got a dog pregnant?! CSU, you animal.....:monkey:

(j/k)
Quote from CSU1 :...beats doing some Greek orthodox monk!wtf Niall

Oi! Was meant the other way...

Bestiality is wrong.
#18 - CSU1
The title really does sound wrong, you have to learn to keep it in your trousers you sick man lol - Only joking.

You should be able to tell if the bitch is pregnant in 9 weeks when she'll be ready to give birth, that's if she is pregnant.
I was thinking of this thread title in the wrong way too....
Yeah, Winner: Best Thread Title Ever.
Toasting in epic bread.

In fact, I'm still rolling on the floor
you sick... oh wait.
Falcon punch!
Quote from spiderbait90 :The thread title had me in some.... uh .... worry.

Yeah same.

As for the dog, go to the vet's, or buy one of those "pregnancy test" things and stick it up in there.
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG