The online racing simulator
here i am to get flamed again
(101 posts, closed, started )
Quote from RacingSimFan :I think it all depends on what the cook puts in it. I think chili has more potential for 'heat' because the guidlines for making it aren't as tight as for curry and chili cooks will put some wild stuff in the pot to give it a little more bang.

Yeah, but curry has a totally different kind of burn. One that starts at the top of you stomach and works its way back up. Chili totally fries your mouthCool
Quote from Hallen :I'm sorry, but I have to do this...:pillepall
You, son, are an idiot. You come on this forum looking for flames, just begging for sympathy for doing something you know was stupid. You are just a spoiled little baby looking for attention. What's wrong, did your mommy forget to hug you today?

You are bad mouthing a couple of long time LFS drivers, two of the best on the planet. It is obvious that you are the problem, and you are the one keeping yourself from having fun racing.

Please, please, get your money back and buy GTR, rFactor, or an argument from Monty Python. That should keep you busy for a while. Seriously, if you don't adjust YOUR attitude, you will never have fun with this game.

Oh, and I had a lovely salad for dinner tonight.Big grin

its ok you dont have to apologise, youre right. i should never have posted this thread, but this was the main goal of the guys on the [noobs] server, to stir this up so why not play along with their games?

i would love to get my money back, can i still do that? im guessing i cant but its worth a try?
Quote from richy :why am i even bothering? :pillepall

get me away from this game for my sake, and your sake.

A good start would be to stop posting here. Bye bye Smile

(sorry I admit: I couldn't even be bothered to read all of this topic. After the first few posts I got the idea "mommy, mommy, they banned me. they no good. me no like them no more"... guys, this is a game.. geez).

Again: sorry to sound harsh, but I'm just a bit tired of this forum being literally flooded with topics like this. Seriously, I think we could use a subforum for "racing mishaps" or "behaviour issues".
I don't see why you keep thinking the [noobs] server baited you to come in there and play JUST so they could piss you off. LMAO, that is so outlandish, man you are being ridiculous! You were just the same as any other player on there that night.... a normal player. But you think you were being attacked directly and on purpose. However, you weren't, so please stop complaining, someone close this thread, and end this, or else richy will continue with lies and complaints that do not get anywhere, and only making himself look worse.

You've got some issues if you still think something is wrong. Goto sleep, isn't it late for you there?

Relax -- CHILL!

Quote from richy :thanks for that ill look into them but i think i have been turned off of race sims for life now.

Here you go. this is probably more your speed.
http://www.shockwave.com/sw/content/fourwheelfury

After I read this thread I went to that sever. You're right. Those guys are horrible. They were just hitting LOL LOL ROFL!!! over and over for about 10 minutes. when they finally calmed down to explain what was going on, they told me that the deliberately set you up. Yeah, it seems they rented the
server for the last 6 months waiting JUST FOR YOU DUDE! They said they planned this event like 3 years before you were born.

Pretty far fetched huh?
Well here's something that's a little more non fiction. Remember in your other thread what I said about the community being an actual part of the game itself and not just an extension?(probably not) Well you see there are two kinds a people that's names get remembered. Those that try to race clean and fair and those that don't. Do you realise that most server admins come to these here forums and pass the time reading threads like this?

How much more of the math do I have to do for you? are you getting the picture?

If you're THAT unhappy with the game, you'd figure the demo would've put you off. But if you really are that put off by LFS we can't really help you.
THat's your thing. But if you think that acting like a jerk online and then logging on and doing more of the same here is going to get you anything
else but banned, well you're in for a heap a heartache bubba. Cool
sure i make assumptions based on what went on and what was said but hey i have no proof of it do i. i got told it was a good server to go to, then i go there and get that trick or whatever it is pulled on me, that whole we are practicing rubbish when i drove up the track the wrong way after the race was ended. its like you were all too happy to just ban me for something that was totally unfair.

i know i got pissed off and started to do exactly what i was accused of. why not, you get accused of it, people are going to ban you so why not just do it to them to make it worth the ban? its not as if i want to go back to that server any time soon is it.

Quote :Well here's something that's a little more non fiction. Remember in your other thread what I said about the community being an actual part of the game itself and not just an extension?(probably not) Well you see there are two kinds a people that's names get remembered. Those that try to race clean and fair and those that don't. Do you realise that most server admins come to these here forums and pass the time reading threads like this?

i race clean dude. i know the thread is probably too boring to read and stuff thats understandable, but the race was over. it had been for some time...i was just waiting for the next race to start when all this happened because i got in teh way of tweak who was hotlapping without restarting the race, without me knowing this of course.
OMG, and here we go again, jesus man, if this game and its community effects you so much, why not just cut your losses and go away.

YOU posted this thread because YOU wanted to get flamed, YOU wanted a reaction, and unfortunatly YOU got it again, notice YOU,YOU,YOU, me thinks your an attention seeker.

Dan,
well it leads me back to that other question,

can i still get my money back? Thumbs up
Quote from richy :no on the server they said go to the forum and make a post about it, so i did, they said i would just get flamed again. like i really care, i come here to get flamed like they want.

quoted for you dan Thumbs up
Quote from richy :well it leads me back to that other question,

May be you didn't read that? http://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=agreement
Pay special attention to §2.5
Think u'll got your awnser here Wink
Richy you've made me curious Razz how do you behave when someone cuts you off on the motorway? Does it bother you, or do you remain calm and drive on normally? Big grin
damn i unlocked it, i think im still within 30 days though. Frown

worth a try Shrug
Quote from B2B@300 :Richy you've made me curious Razz how do you behave when someone cuts you off on the motorway? Does it bother you, or do you remain calm and drive on normally? Big grin

you made me curious on what you mean by that? if you back off when they pass and let them make their pass (like you should) they wont need to cut you off.

i guess it bothers me little as i drive a van anyway and everything is bumper to bumper Big grin

im not too sure what you mean by that though, i would probably start saying to myself or whoemever is with me, how arsy people can be to people who are doing nowt wrong...
Quote from richy :well it leads me back to that other question,

Don't ask for it back, because you haven't put the money to good use in my opinion :zombie: Go back and play online.

You aren't making any sense at all anymore. Just a bunch of malarkey

Stop putting us on a guilt trip, you need to GO TO SLEEP and wake up for another day of LFS online. These decisions you are making are just irrational threats and signs of distress, forget about it all, and don't take it so damn personal!!!

Oh... well you wont take any advice from a very good community here, so maybe you are better off in some other gaming community that really doesn't want to support anybody at all. Trust me, this is not a place to kick people out, or make them feel they need to leave, you can stay... all you have to do is CHILL!!!!!

hey the guys who make the game deserve it anyway wether i got 2 weeks or 2 years its not their fault what goes on in the servers or here...
No but I am sure we could all club together and have a whip round for £24 to get shot of you Wink.

Dan,
Thumbs up im all for it
#69 - Jakg
Quote from richy :HEY NEW GUYS, COME RACE ON THE NOOBS SERVER YOULL BE WELCOME. Thumbs up

ok, i will then!
Quote from richy :you made me curious on what you mean by that? if you back off when they pass and let them make their pass (like you should) they wont need to cut you off.
i guess it bothers me little as i drive a van anyway and everything is bumper to bumper
im not too sure what you mean by that though, i would probably start saying to myself or whoemever is with me, how arsy people can be to people who are doing nowt wrong...

oh god its white van man!
im not complaining about peoples driving Big grin
#71 - axus
Uhmm :pillepall

You need some serious help. How old are you? 12 maybe?
Let's get this straight.

1. You were racing on a server.
2. A race was over and you wanted it to be restarted.
3. Less than half the people on the server wanted it to be restarted.
4. Tweak was practicing but wasn't selfish enough to tell everyone not to restart because it doesn't matter to him despite the fact that he was putting in close-to-WR times. The fact that he didn't want to restart so he didn't vote makes him a c*nt.
5. People wouldn't restart for 10-20minutes so that makes them c*nts too for being so selfish and not considering what you want - if a minority of people on the server want the race restarted, why should it be restarted? Unless of course you are the most important person in the world, right?
6. The race wasn't restarted, and everyone on the server is such a c*nt for not restarting so here's an idea - "LET'S WRECK EVERYONE'S PRACTICE". No, not go to another server and race somewhere else - that's far too sensible and mature. "LET's WRECK. AND TO MAKE IT BETTER, LET'S CALL EVERYONE NAMES. THAT MAKES US MORE MATURE BECAUSE... OH WAIT I'M NOT MAKING ANY SENSE BUT I'M NOT MATURE ENOUGH TO REALISE THAT AND I'M TOO CLOSE MINDED FOR LOGIC TO LEAD ME TO THAT CONCLUSION." Anyone in their right mind would have ban.
7. You nailed Tweak head-on while he was practicing but because it's after a race it doesn't matter, right? Here's a thought - if someone is driving around a track and pushing hard, they might just be trying to practice to get a good time. So I'm sure they'd appreciate being wrecked, right? Tweak didn't even vote to ban you, despite the fact that you wrecked him on a good lap. Hell, if it was me I'd have voted to ban you for sure.
8. Eventually you got banned after asking for it in a million ways by behaving against generally accepted racer etiquette - bad language, wrecking etc.
9. And here at this point you get a real brain-wave and post on the forum and tell the whole community that they really suck with ass-backward arguements and then ask to get flamed, victimise yourself and whenever someone throws a good arguement at you, you just repeat what you said earlier despite the fact that it doesn't make any sense. But its the community's fault, right? Grow up or leave, the community will be better off without people like you. Shrug
You know Richy, after your little out burst at me in the other thread about the F keys and stuff I thought I would give you the benifit of the doubt and play nice. Which I did, even shared a hard earned setup with you in teh hope that you would calm down and stop being such an ARSEHOLE about everything. Appears I was wrong.

You know, I have been banned from servers before, a number when I was noobing around driving like a tosser, but I learnt that LFS isn't about being a tosser, it's about racing and enjoying the race. Now, thats how I race. I try to race consideratly and carefully with the understanding that there will always be another (race). But what I have never, ever, ever done is go on a rampage of deliberate wrecking . . . There is never, NEVER, a good reason for deliberatly wrecking someone race. They may have pissed you off, they may have cut you up, they may have taken you off, they may even have insulted your mother, hell at the last count I thought that was racing, but I have never used any of those as a reason to lower myself into the gutter and become a, I can hardly bring myself to use the word. . . . Wrecker.

Do yourself a favour Richy, and everyone else . . **** OFF!! You obvioulsy don't enjoy LFS and you very obviously don't have the mentality to conduct yourself in a right and proper manner . . . So, **** OFF!!

And just so there is no misunderstanding here . . . . F. U. C. K. O. F. F!

My appologies Admin. I shall retreat back into my dark little hole now and comtemplate about the bad words I just used . . . The W one. How could I say it. I am sorry God of LFS. I used the W word. The one that means when peope drive into other people on purpose, like MR Schumaker does. So Sorry . . .

Grovel. . . .
Quote from Funnybear :You know Richy, after your little out burst at me in the other thread about the F keys and stuff I thought I would give you the benifit of the doubt and play nice. Which I did, even shared a hard earned setup with you in teh hope that you would calm down and stop being such an ARSEHOLE about everything. Appears I was wrong.

You know, I have been banned from servers before, a number when I was noobing around driving like a tosser, but I learnt that LFS isn't about being a tosser, it's about racing and enjoying the race. Now, thats how I race. I try to race consideratly and carefully with the understanding that there will always be another (race). But what I have never, ever, ever done is go on a rampage of deliberate wrecking . . . There is never, NEVER, a good reason for deliberatly wrecking someone race. They may have pissed you off, they may have cut you up, they may have taken you off, they may even have insulted your mother, hell at the last count I thought that was racing, but I have never used any of those as a reason to lower myself into the gutter and become a, I can hardly bring myself to use the word. . . . Wrecker.

Do yourself a favour Richy, and everyone else . . **** OFF!! You obvioulsy don't enjoy LFS and you very obviously don't have the mentality to conduct yourself in a right and proper manner . . . So, **** OFF!!

And just so there is no misunderstanding here . . . . F. U. C. K. O. F. F!

My appologies Admin. I shall retreat back into my dark little hole now and comtemplate about the bad words I just used . . . The W one. How could I say it. I am sorry God of LFS. I used the W word. The one that means when peope drive into other people on purpose, like MR Schumaker does. So Sorry . . .

Grovel. . . .

yeah great, you felt bad about being an arsehole to me so you gave me the benefit of the doubt. that was nice of you.

you started all this shit with your arsey comment in the beginners section that changed my whole view of this game and how lame that i was for enjoying it. have your cake and eat it.
Quote from axus :Uhmm :pillepall

You need some serious help. How old are you? 12 maybe?
Let's get this straight.

1. You were racing on a server.
2. A race was over and you wanted it to be restarted.
3. Less than half the people on the server wanted it to be restarted.
4. Tweak was practicing but wasn't selfish enough to tell everyone not to restart because it doesn't matter to him despite the fact that he was putting in close-to-WR times. The fact that he didn't want to restart so he didn't vote makes him a c*nt.
5. People wouldn't restart for 10-20minutes so that makes them c*nts too for being so selfish and not considering what you want - if a minority of people on the server want the race restarted, why should it be restarted? Unless of course you are the most important person in the world, right?
6. The race wasn't restarted, and everyone on the server is such a c*nt for not restarting so here's an idea - "LET'S WRECK EVERYONE'S PRACTICE". No, not go to another server and race somewhere else - that's far too sensible and mature. "LET's WRECK. AND TO MAKE IT BETTER, LET'S CALL EVERYONE NAMES. THAT MAKES US MORE MATURE BECAUSE... OH WAIT I'M NOT MAKING ANY SENSE BUT I'M NOT MATURE ENOUGH TO REALISE THAT AND I'M TOO CLOSE MINDED FOR LOGIC TO LEAD ME TO THAT CONCLUSION." Anyone in their right mind would have ban.
7. You nailed Tweak head-on while he was practicing but because it's after a race it doesn't matter, right? Here's a thought - if someone is driving around a track and pushing hard, they might just be trying to practice to get a good time. So I'm sure they'd appreciate being wrecked, right? Tweak didn't even vote to ban you, despite the fact that you wrecked him on a good lap. Hell, if it was me I'd have voted to ban you for sure.
8. Eventually you got banned after asking for it in a million ways by behaving against generally accepted racer etiquette - bad language, wrecking etc.
9. And here at this point you get a real brain-wave and post on the forum and tell the whole community that they really suck with ass-backward arguements and then ask to get flamed, victimise yourself and whenever someone throws a good arguement at you, you just repeat what you said earlier despite the fact that it doesn't make any sense. But its the community's fault, right? Grow up or leave, the community will be better off without people like you. Shrug

yeah pretty much thats it. they wanted it they got it.
#75 - axus
Wow, you still think you are right?...
Look at this - there is no-one on your side. Consider that you might just be wrong for a second.
This thread is closed

here i am to get flamed again
(101 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG