The online racing simulator
Dumpvalve request
(13 posts, started )
Dumpvalve request
Hi guys i look on this forum day in day out and i see so much stuff but what im looking for at the moment is a really good dumpvalve sound for lfs i mean like ive gone in loads of threads and i download the dumpvalve sounds but thay either dont work or thay sounds really bad if any one wouldnt mind making one ill be very greatful guys

The sound im looking for is somthing like this
http://www.mjs-services.com/saberwebsite/saber.wmv thanks
Give me five minutes in the bog with a tape recorder I should have one sorted for you . . . .
hahaha ur sooooo funny mate are u stupid look yh i didnt ask idiots 2 reply please some one make me a dumpvalve thanks guys
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#5 - Lible
I can hold it... 3 2 1 MUAHAHAHA!!! LOL ROFL

EDIT: It must be a joke!
#6 - Jakg
Quote from hardys100 :hahaha ur sooooo funny mate are u stupid look yh i didnt ask idiots 2 reply please some one make me a dumpvalve thanks guys

somones made you one...
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from Jakg :somones made you one...

Who? I didn't!
omg you guys are so sad please get over yourself
Quote from hardys100 :omg you guys are so sad please get over yourself

lol sorry, but that is a shit sounding "dumpvalve"
You know, you could just leave him hissing here with his/her dumpvalve. A thread with people wanting BOVs and people not wanting BOVs don't mix

Not even in blender.
I don't get the facination of dumpvalves, but this dumpvalve thing wouldn't fool anyone unless they knew nothing about cars. Kinda pointless :S

You could see how long it was taking that car to speed up, no high pitched turbo whine (tht will give it a way straight away to anyone who knows their cars)....

I gotta say this has to take the topping of the cake for most useless things for cars :S
look ladies dont cry that was a fake dumpvalve one the dont need 2 be a turbo look u lot r crying all over nothing all iwanted 2 know is can it be made i dont want ur life storiesillepall
-
(neRu) DELETED by neRu : Dumpvalvefile uploaded didn't sound as planned
Quote from hardys100 :hahaha ur sooooo funny mate are u stupid look yh i didnt ask idiots 2 reply please some one make me a dumpvalve thanks guys

Oh, with that attitude you will get help for sure... :rolleyes:

Edit: oh and skip the AOL spelling please... go back to myspace

Dumpvalve request
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG