The online racing simulator
I need help:D
(6 posts, started )
Hello guys...I am Estonian and I am new in this forum.I have a problem whit all skins.
I want to know where I need to save those things..and what name.
Things:
Gloves
Suit
Car skins and helmet.

Can somebody help?

Erik
#2 - Gunn
Quote from phmuscles :Hello guys...I am Estonian and I am new in this forum.I have a problem whit all skins.
I want to know where I need to save those things..and what name.
Things:
Gloves
Suit
Car skins and helmet.

Can somebody help?

Erik

Car and Helmet Skins should be in JPG format and saved in your LFS/data/skins folder. Skin file names should have the proper prefix for that particular car. For example, an Formula BMW skins would have a file name like this: FBM_myskin.jpg. The prefix FBM_ tells LFS which car the skin is for. Helmet skins begin with HEL_.

Suit and glove skins are located in the LFS/data/pic folder. You can't just add new files and expect them to work in this case. For suits and gloves oyu can only replace the files that are already there. So you might make a suit and name it "SUITB.jpg" and it will replace the default file of the same name that exists already in LFS.

For more information please try the LFS Manual or Master Skinnerz.
Thanx a lotBut how can I activate sait and glove skins?
But where can I save my car interior skins?and how to activate it?
Quote from phmuscles :But where can I save my car interior skins?and how to activate it?

These also go into the DDS folder of LFS. You will need to replace with the current interior. To my knowledge I think this is called Interior1.dds.
Just copy and replace. There is no need to activate, the game will autoumaticaly load the interior in the DDS folder. Hope this helps.
If I am wrong somebody please correct me.
#6 - Gunn
For a better understanding of DDS format tools, and their use: read this thread.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG