The online racing simulator
Please Help,G25
(4 posts, started )
Please Help,G25
Hi,

I got the G25 for xmas,and i was having trouble setting it up,i went on lfs and a guy helped me and it was working perfectly,i had to disconnect yesterday and when i tryed to go on this morning i had the same problem..

The problem is,

it doesnt sense that the wheel doesnt sense its being turned.

everything else works like pedals etc.but when i go into control panel/game controllers/properties, i get a view of the wheel and to test calibration . i have everything button / pedals / shifter working just the bloody wheel ,

no matter what i do it wnt sense it being moved,

iv tryed to reboot gaming software,restart my computer etc,

anybody have this problem?
anybody have solution?
Try checking if the adapter included with the wheel is correctly put in.
#3 - bbman
Quote from aobrien :Hi,

I got the G25 for xmas,and i was having trouble setting it up,i went on lfs and a guy helped me and it was working perfectly,i had to disconnect yesterday and when i tryed to go on this morning i had the same problem..

The problem is,

it doesnt sense that the wheel doesnt sense its being turned.

everything else works like pedals etc.but when i go into control panel/game controllers/properties, i get a view of the wheel and to test calibration . i have everything button / pedals / shifter working just the bloody wheel ,

no matter what i do it wnt sense it being moved,

iv tryed to reboot gaming software,restart my computer etc,

anybody have this problem?
anybody have solution?

Is the power light blinking? Unplug and replug the USB cable and let the wheel do it's startup calibration, then you can use the wheel...
re:
yes , thanks to a guy from my old team thankfully had same problem and could help me , faulty plug socket! Ty guys

Please Help,G25
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG