The online racing simulator
Autotest Workshop!
(20 posts, started )
Autotest Workshop!
I may be just another LFS drifter to all of you, but people from around my area know what i get up to on a monthly basis.

What Is Autotesting?
It is a mixture of twists, turns and reverses ran in mostly 1st gear. It is basically a precision driving time trial. Once you have a full Driving License you can take part in the Hard Autotests along with everyone else. But until then you only do whats called a "Production Car" autotest which is pretty much the same except your test is all forward with no e-braking over a line.

I am only 15 at the moment and use a Micra 1993 for autotesting in Hartlepool every month. I do the production car autotest.

Autotesting is a very fun sport, and i have seen it set up plenty of times on Live For Speed. But this is only by people who have either done Autosolo's, Gynkhana's or Sprints.
They are nothing like the real autotest.

Which is why i have set up my "Autotest Workshop". I make real autotest layouts from my own experienced tests in Hartlepool from the sheet i am given with all layouts on it. They take abour an hour to make perfect (length, space between cones etc) and are exactly alike the real deal.

Since there is only 1 autotest a month between February and October, i will create extra ones. For Example, Twin Autotests/Head 2 Head and other fun ones. And the odd Autosolo or 2 (long and fast).

Please Comment on them!

(making more as we speak)
Attached files
AU1_autotestoctober1.lyt - 1.1 KB - 344 views
you have any pics??
^^ Screenies and a replay (if it's complicated) would help
Time (2 sec penalty included)
= 0:52

(sorry i will get pics now)
Attached files
AU1_autotestoctober2.lyt - 1.1 KB - 286 views
Wow, 7 posts in a row. Can't you edit the first post orso?
Quote from Bose321 :Wow, 7 posts in a row. Can't you edit the first post orso?

6 posts mate i would of edited my first post but i made them all at different times and tbh, didnt really think of putting them on first
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :6 posts mate i would of edited my first post but i made them all at different times and tbh, didnt really think of putting them on first

hm okay. Re-count them. there are really 7 posts in a row.
Quote from Bose321 :hm okay. Re-count them. there are really 7 posts in a row.

Sssshhhh, He's only now learning to count.
Quote from mathew4445 :Sssshhhh, He's only now learning to count.

not my fault!!! i may only be 15 but...
1. im not an immature squeeky boy who likes runescape (hate the thing)
2. I can count, just i missed out the first one
3. the only interests i do actually have are autotesting, drifting and lfs
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :3. the only interests i do actually have are autotesting, drifting and lfs

Really? Nothing else? Not even these things called girls? Or men? Surely your life gets boring.
Maybe you can run a server with these layouts.
Quote from piggy501 :Really? Nothing else? Not even these things called girls? Or men? Surely your life gets boring.

LoL i said the same thing when i saw this HaHaHa
yess okayy i missed the ladies out (somehow????).

i will run a server with them on sometime - just it will most likely be friday. Today, im busy, tomorrow, im busy, friday im free so look out for the server Autotest Workshop and you can come on and have a go.
Were all too young for ladies....
Why dont we go to a local kindergarden

Autotest Workshop!
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG