The online racing simulator
#1 - J@tko
NDR New Year and 1st Birthday Race - 2h Enduro - ALL WELCOME
Hi Guys.

Following the (frankly surprising :P) success of our Christmas endurance race, New Dimension Racing present a similar event, this time to celebrate the advent of 2009 and also our 1st Birthday! (which is infact on the 28th December)

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine what NDR would achieve in its first year. When I set it up it was merely a backbone for the impending first season of the LFSBC. This last year we have done the following:
  • Held two successful LFS Beginner's Cup Seasons
  • Held a 250 and a 500 mile Oval Race
  • Held a Mini-FBM Cup
  • Held a FO8 Series
  • Held several Oval Races in conjunction with (FM)
  • Assisted with the 2009 oneGP Season
  • Grown to 5 members
  • Got a website (http://newdimensionracing.synthasite.com/index.php)
  • Got a vent server (thanks to (FM))
  • Got an LFS server (many thanks to Formula Racing)
  • Held a Christmas Endurance Event
  • Participated in some stuff
Next Year we hope to build on what we've done so far. Here are some of the highlights for us:
  • Two more exciting seasons of the LFSBC
  • 2009 Kyoto 250 (coming soon!) and the 2009 Kyoto 500
  • Another SS Season of some kind
  • The iTCC
  • The Launch of NDR TV v2
  • And Joe's making us some team skins
  • And hopefully lots more
Anyway, back to our celebration event.

The format and rules will be exactly the same as the last event, we're just changing the combo. Please if you can team up - it was really fun last time and this time we hope it'll be even better.

The combo is Aston Club, TBO and STD (XFG+XRG). The FXO will have a 3% anti-pwnting intake restriction. 2h race with a mandatory pit stop. We'll again have commentary, from all the usual cast. Pass will be PMed to you. Server is the same as always, FRO|FormulaRacing|NDR. AS2 is basically two straights with a hairpin at either end which should lead to some great racing

It's on the 2nd January btw, starting again at 6.45pm GMT.

Here are the rules:

* Cars: TBO and STD
* Track: Aston Club (AS2)
* 2 Hour endurance
* Mandatory pit-stop

Server: FRO|FormulaRacing|NDR
Password: Private messaged to you on LFS Forum

Date: 2nd January
Time: 6:45pm GMT (Arrive 6:30pm GMT LATEST)
Rules

* The Race Director (dekojester) is in charge. What he says goes.
* Please watch out for Blue Flags, and respect each other when passing.
* At least 1 mandatory Pit Stop must be made during the race. It can be made any time between the start of the race and 5 mins before the end. (1h 55 mins in)
* During Qualification, you may spectate/telepit as much as you like without penalty.
* ALL members of your team are allowed to do laps in the quali session - the best will count.
* PLEASE REMEMBER THAT TBO QUALI IS FIRST, THEN STD QUALI.
* Please please don't cut the bollards on pit exit. Doing so may land you with a Drive Through Penalty.
* Please please don't cut the blend line on pit entry. Doing so may also result in a Drive-Through Penalty.
* YOU MUST BE ON SERVER AT 6.30PM GMT TO AVOID BEING KICKED OUT AND REPLACED WITH A RESERVE.
* If you want your skin in hi-res on the broadcast post it in the skins thread.
* The start of the race is a standing start.
* Always have the utmost respect for your competitors.
* Use of Anti-lock brakes on the XRG is strictly prohibited and will result in a Stop-Go penalty if you are found to be using ABS. The TBO class may use Anti-lock brakes.
* If you wish to make a complaint, then post it in relevant thread the NDR Section of the forum and we'll investigate for you.
* We have a ventrilo server if you want to join us for voice chat or even be interviewed by Timo Hynninen, live on air. Server is vt.fragmaster.net, port is 3922. Go past all the oval racers until you find the NDR Section about half-way down, double click and you'll enter our 'zone' (Thanks as always to [FM] for our ventrilo channel, and of course www.formularacing.org for the server)

Sign Ups please go in the OTHER THREAD, not this one as to not annoy the mods :P

Please put questions and comments in this thread, and sign up here.

Skins can go in the Xmas event thread please.

We hope to see as many people as possible there

Happy New Year

The NDR Team

(NDR Reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone if they feel that them racing would be severely detrimental to others. Anyone on the NDR Black List is automatically banned from participating)
Yeah... here we come again...

EDIT: you forgot: We got a stream...
Hell, Yea, you guys are great.
My last event was afail this time il do better il finish
Congrats, guys!
Nooooooooo you kept the track.

By the way congrats for the achievements!
What Jackson forgot to mention was that most of those things would not be possible without my excellent negotiational and managerial skills.

Quote from J@tko :
  • * If you have a nasty Eastern European name that no-one can ever pronounce properly, please tell us how to pronounce it in order to avoid public humiliation.

greatest rule I've ever seen in a NDR Event!
#9 - Fuse5
err..

That'll be all hell

And it took me a while to find this line, which i was ultimately looking for in the first place...

Quote :It's on the 2nd January btw, starting again at 6.45pm GMT.

That line is moar clear on our website, because I removed traces of fail caused by J@tko.
I will be in holiday the 2nd, but anyway, good luck with that, and happy birthday, I hope that 2009 will be a good year for you.
Quote from TFalke55 :Yeah... here we come again...

EDIT: you forgot: We got a stream...

Quote :We'll again have commentary, from all the usual cast.

^ That basically means that same thing.
Quote from dekojester :What Jackson forgot to mention was that most of those things would not be possible without my excellent negotiational and managerial skills.

Well yes, I had better say that none of this would be possible without deko, whose endless abilities stretch far and beyond just being in charge of the races. Thanks alot for all your hard work this year jp

Quote from Fuse5 :
And it took me a while to find this line, which i was ultimately looking for in the first place...

Yah sorry about that, I did actually not put it in when I first wrote it - whoops!

EDIT: Oh yes and I added another couple of things we did this year to the OP :P
Will the restriction for FXO be controlled in any way?
Ai iz in!!! :d
2nd of Jan......doubt I'll be sober to race .

I will, if I remember, tune and watch, might also put it on the big screen at home while the brother and mates are around, see if I can get them into LFS.

Have a good race all
Quote from zeugnimod :Will the restriction for FXO be controlled in any way?

Erm, yes, either with lapper or Deko/me/Joe going F11 through all the FXOs
I can p1mp the lapper to make it work
Quote from J@tko :
  • Participated in some stuff

Oh rly

You also forgot to mention that I cut my toenails.
10 sign ups so far - keep them coming
cant you replace the tbo's for ufbr?

i dont like tbo

nah i do like them but i suck
Sign me up - I'd be racing in the XFG.

Can't promise 100% my attendance but I will try my best.

Since you're putting an intake restriction on the FXO, may I suggest you do the same with the XRG because it's a damn sight faster than the XFG in a straight line. (I'm mainly thinking the start/finish straight)
Quote from G!NhO :cant you replace the tbo's for ufbr?

i dont like tbo

Hell, no. Replace the by far best class (well, minus FXO) in LFS by that flip-happy POS? No, thx.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Sign me up - I'd be racing in the XFG.

You have to sign up in the according thread in the NDR section under LEagues & Events.
Quote from J@tko :^ That basically means that same thing.

no... basically I meant that the stream was an achievment we made during the season, so it should be listed in the "achivement list"
Quote from J@tko :Hi Guys.

Following the (frankly surprising :P) success of our Christmas endurance race, New Dimension Racing present a similar event, this time to celebrate the advent of 2009 and also our 1st Birthday! (which is infact on the 28th December).....(-snip-)

I wonder why you haven't be swamped with congratulations yet!! Well i want to see you suffer so i will start... (^^)

Congratulations guys!!! Have a :cake: and a :birthday:. Now get back to work will ya :dunce:
Quote from 510N3D :Congratulations guys!!! Have a :cake: and a :birthday:. Now get back to work will ya :dunce:

+1

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG