The online racing simulator
Driving Game PHYSX
(45 posts, started )
#1 - tisy0
Driving Game PhysX [Found]
I remember before I had my new computer I had a driving game on there that used PhysX, I kept it on there because the computer I've got now has PhysX so I left it on my other computer so I could remember the name.
BUT, The hard drive on my old computer failed a week before I had this computer, And i've googled over 100+ Terms and I STILL cant find it.

Its a Driving Game, That Requires the Nvidia PhysX card, its like a town driving game, similar to 3D Driving School but with better graphics/physics etc.
Its one where you have to stick to the Speed Limits, and use your indicators where necessary.

Anybody have any ideas what its called?

Thanks,
Tisy0
Can't help you with your search, but it sounds like an interesting game, I'd like to try it
Flatout?
Auto Assault?
#5 - tisy0
I think you're getting the wrong ideas, my bad.

I mean like a game that you've got to stick to the Speed Limits, and you've gotta signal and shizm like that..
Quote from tisy0 :I think you're getting the wrong ideas, my bad.

I mean like a game that you've got to stick to the Speed Limits, and you've gotta signal and shizm like that..

Live for speed cruisers?
Really love to know this, if its not driver.
i would love to know what this game is calle cuase it sounds intresting.
And I hope its working with an ati too.
Otherwise, this would ve made me wrong hopes.
(not your fault though)
:/
Quote from Stefani24 :And I hope its working with an ati too.
Otherwise, this would ve made me wrong hopes.
(not your fault though)
:/

It works with any card aslong as you've got a Nvidia PhysX Card.
Quote from tisy0 :It works with any card aslong as you've got a Nvidia PhysX Card.

Oh is that one special card thats not the gfx card?
Damnit....
Quote from tisy0 :It works with any card aslong as you've got a Nvidia PhysX Card.

Is there even a separate card for Nvidia PhysX only? All I know that new Nvidia Graphics cards feature PhysX.

For my knowledge ATi cards don't feature this? But my brand new 9800GTX+ does.
FYI, All 9 series and 8 series Nvidia cards support PhysX
Quote from Tezuka :FYI, All 9 series and 8 series Nvidia cards support PhysX

gotta play that on my dad's pc then.
But anyway, PLEASE FIND THE NAME OF THAT GAME.
Ah sweet, never knew my 9800GTX had Physx. Was thinking I'd have to find some hax to fool the game into thinking I had one

Still, I'm wondering what the game is. Nothing on the Physx list looks like it
I also have this Physx thing installed on my comp but I own a Ati?
thats just the ageia driver that some game installations install by default, nvidia bought ageia and newer nvidia cards can now be used as a ageia physx card
Quote from Smurfen :thats just the ageia driver that some game installations install by default, nvidia bought ageia and newer nvidia cards can now be used as a ageia physx card

What? Wtf! I hate this whole marketing and buying shitload of idiots and their new hardware improvements and already tired of buying stupid parts on my pc which I better could use for whores.

I'm not buying any parts for my comp anymore.

+1 for lfs because of using old hardware rendering etc

E: I actually feel sorry for my money that I gave out for my pc.
the game Driver comes to mind. Tokyo Racer 3? 18 Wheels of Steel? idk.
IMO PhysX will not die, but who knows.

The game didn't really have anything in it where PhysX would be shown or anything so thats why it probably isnt on the list.

But damn I really can't remember the name

Driver would come into mind, but its a little more on the driving side, as in urban city driving etc.
Bump
Driving Simulator 2009
Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :Okay, so I did a few hours of searching and found this site...
http://physx.cwx.ru/

I also found this Simulator called "Fahr-Simulator 2009" which obviously is German, after you translate it, it is "Driving Simulator 2009".
Driving properties in the game are based on physical values (AGEIA PhysX)

Main Site:
http://www.fahr-simulator.com/

Details (Translated):
http://www.windowslivetranslat ... o.php%3Fproducts_id%3D240

Demo (605.9MB):
http://www.fahr-simulator.com/Downloads/FS2009Demo.exe

Lemme download and try it. Sounds good.

Driving Game PHYSX
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG