The online racing simulator
Team skin
(26 posts, started )
Team skin
Heya.

Me and my friend (Weed) has made an offroad team and we are looking for someone who could be nice and make us some team skins.
The cars we need the skins for the most are:

RB4
RAC
LX4, LX6

Those are the most common offroad cars that we use although if you want, you could make it for other cars aswell.

I got 3 things for it:

No fake sponsors since I'm not a big fan of that.
Mud around the wheel wells, since it's an offroad car!
Cool color scheme that can compensate the place where the fake sponsors could have been.

This might be a new thing for you guys since it aint often people are requesting offroad skins.
And yes, we are serious about the team, we also have an offroad server.

These pictures could be good for some inspiration.
http://www.knfilters.com/images/press/jefferies2.jpg
http://www.off-road.com/4x4web/features/1999/02/34r.jpg
http://www.unlimiteddirt.com/o ... core-baja-250/28_1600.jpg

And there's more to find if you just google "Trophy Truck".
You got a pretty free hand on the skin colors, scheme and so on.

And one more thing, our team name is: Offroad Madness

Take care and if you have any questions, just ask. I will be happy to answer them!

Thanks and best regards, McGyver.
Hi Tim, is it compulsory to have the mud around the wheels? I can't really get that effect But i'll try though
try multiplying this over the finished skin.
Attached images
XFG_dirt_0000_dirt.jpg
Quote from funnybone2 :Hi Tim, is it compulsory to have the mud around the wheels? I can't really get that effect But i'll try though

Well, we all know it's impossible on the wheels so the easiest way to do the effect is around the wheel wells.
Although I'm pretty sure it's not the easiest job to get it look right.
Thanks Mike, that really helps!

Tim, I got started on the skin
Here's the K&N one. If you tell me the name of your member and the country, I'll add it, with the flag and the name

I'll add the dirt when I get abit more free time if you really really really want it...Do you?
Attached images
RB4 KN Rear.PNG
RB4 KN.PNG
I said no to fake sponsor BUT DAAAAAMN!!
THAT THING IS HOT!

I like it ALOT!

Add some dirt and it will be the ideal skin for the offroad team!

And about names etc: That might get tricky since we are just 2 people in the team atm and then someone will have to make new skins with the names etc etc for every member
But if you want to, then I will make sweet love to you
Quote from Tim_J_23 :I said no to fake sponsor BUT DAAAAAMN!!
THAT THING IS HOT!

I like it ALOT!

Add some dirt and it will be the ideal skin for the offroad team!

And about names etc: That might get tricky since we are just 2 people in the team atm and then someone will have to make new skins with the names etc etc for every member
But if you want to, then I will make sweet love to you

Lol...None of the logos are fake, they are all real, took them off the K&N Trophy Truck.
I know, but what I mean with "fake sponsors" is that I didn't want any market brand on the car that exists without being sponsored IRL by them
Although I loved that skin and I would be happy to use that!
Here's your skin...I added some dirt...

Enjoy it
Attached images
RB4 Dirt KN.PNG
RB4_KN.jpg
KN1024.jpg
OMG!
Thats totally amazing!
Thank you!

Could you maybe make for the RAC and LX4,LX6 too? So we have the whole set
Quote from Tim_J_23 :OMG!
Thats totally amazing!
Thank you!

Could you maybe make for the RAC and LX4,LX6 too? So we have the whole set

The same style?
How's it going with the skinds mate?
Sorry, I'll get started on it now, been quite busy this week with other stuff
Oh, ok.
No need to apologize my friend, just do it when you can
It's nice enough that you even take your time to do it
I don't see why I should do it now...Weed banned me from your precious server.

Duh, I was half way through doing it. He goes to me, don't insult. I did insult another member but I only told him to shut up because he was telling me to move when it was saying 3,2,1,Go w/e...Wtf I got banned because of that. Tell Weed, "You banned the wrong person".

Don't expect me to do any skins now :thumbsdow
That's suckass man, I understand.
Anyhow, you made a sweet RB4 skin mate!
Quote from Tim_J_23 :That's suckass man, I understand.
Anyhow, you made a sweet RB4 skin mate!

If I do get unbanned, I wouldnt mind making them again...I think Weed is too strict, you're the only decent one
I dont want insulting and child behavior on my server, that all im asking. Btw ur unbaned. And tim is no more om member. We will get skin from another guy. So mods pls close this topic.
Quote from Ales_M :I dont want insulting and child behavior on my server, that all im asking. Btw ur unbaned. And tim is no more om member. We will get skin from another guy. So mods pls close this topic.

I'm not here to argue but why did that guy tell me to move when it was going "3 2 1 Go etc.."? He insulted me, so maybe we've been a child. Ban wisely, stop taking friends side's...Pffft.
Quote from Ales_M :I dont want insulting and child behavior on my server, that all im asking. Btw ur unbaned. And tim is no more om member. We will get skin from another guy. So mods pls close this topic.

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?

I started OM, you can not kick me off idiot.
Quote from Tim_J_23 :WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?

I started OM, you can not kick me off idiot.

Calm down bro, I think you should be eligible to kick him off, if you started it. If he kicks you off, he is stealing your team which is an offense.
Om is a club of offroaders who hang out together on my offroad server. I host it and i start it, so pls dont take credits for server which i Host.
Quote from Ales_M :Om is a club of offroaders who hang out together on my offroad server. I host it and i start it, so pls dont take credits for server which i Host.

I started it, as I have been trying to explain to you that it's my team, I started it.

Team skin
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG