The online racing simulator
Give me 3 ressons why.

All my mates unstand me.
What are you serious! Spelling, grammar and getting words in the correct order to make things understandable.
#28 - th84
i understand him just fine!! keep it up faster!
1) What garph said
2) I can't understand you, not that I want to
3) Noone else can understand you

Also, I agree with Ven
Quote from garph :What are you serious! Spelling, grammar and getting words in the correct order to make things understandable.

Ok then if i get better will you vote for me?
Quote from th84 :i understand him just fine!! keep it up faster!

Ok someone who understands me.
No. You got a friend in th84 so he can vote for you instead of me.
Quote from faster111 :Ok then if i get better will you vote for me?

Why should anyone believe that you'll improve if you failed to type that question properly?
Never mind.
#35 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :Give me 3 ressons why.

All my mates unstand me.

but your mates are fluent in utter prat!
Quote from faster111 :Ok then if i get better will you vote for me?

no, we need somebody elequent and experienced for this...
Faster111 why do you come out with these stupid things. Nearly every thread you've posted in you've talked rubbish. Do you just do it and laugh while people think you are being serious ?? Do you want attention ?? For starters you aren't even licensed so how could you be taken seriously to be close enough to this community to even type an article. Then comes the big burden is your spelling and grammar. My spelling and grammar isn't the best but at least I think it's readable. What I can't understand with you is why dont you use a spell checker :s
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
But I’m hungry!

Back OT: If I weren't in my final year at uni I would be willing to write stuff, like a LFS diary or something. Possibly just have features like 'Best forum Quotes', and also include some of the more popular discussions or expectations.

Instead I have to program microcontrollers! weeeeeeeeeeee!!! pop (head explodes) :insane: :eek:
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from faster111 :Give me 3 ressons why.

All my mates unstand me.

1. You can't spell
2. You're not S2 Licensed
3. You can't spell.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
-
(Theafro) DELETED by Theafro

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG