The online racing simulator
Fz50 Gtr Drift Setup????
(20 posts, started )
Fz50 Gtr Drift Setup????
does anyone have a FZ50 GTR drift setup??
says demo racer.

=ban.
Quote from Vendetta :says demo racer.

=ban.

....not for me...for a friend of mine.....
#4 - Jakg
Quote from sijia10358 :....not for me...for a friend of mine.....

then why didnt you say that before? as it is, that doesn't sound believable!
We'll give it to your friend when he posts. If he owns S2 then he automatically has a login name here (his LFS username and password).
Sorry for bringing back an old topic but can I have an Fz50 Gtr drift setup anyone please?
I just use the default set up. Its not perfect but i dont drift it enough to ever have made a set up for it. Its got enough power that full throttle, or cluch kicking gets the rear out easily.
cluch kicking?
Clutch kick = Repeatedly tapping the clutch to make the engine spin at a higher rpm,cause the tires to slip, therefore making the car slide.

Please don't spam topics
#10 - nyf
drift setup FZ50 GTR
Can anyone can give me this setup ?!
Quote from nyf :Can anyone can give me this setup ?!

......you are a DEMO RACER. you do not have access to the FZR....therefore you have no place POSTING to bring back a nearly 3 year old thread...... :slap:
#12 - nyf
Quote from xtremeracer83 :......you are a DEMO RACER. you do not have access to the FZR....therefore you have no place POSTING to bring back a nearly 3 year old thread...... :slap:

Yes , but I need to try it on drift, someone said that is actualy not bad
Quote from nyf :Yes , but I need to try it on drift, someone said that is actualy not bad

How can you try it if you are a demo racer?
#14 - nyf
just try setup, for XRG... Some one said that with some changes it's realy not bad...
Quote from nyf :just try setup, for XRG... Some one said that with some changes it's realy not bad...

Could you post a replay or a screenshot with you driving the FZR so we can see what you're doing wrong?
Yeah, we want to see what you are doing wrong.
#17 - STF
Thread name: "Fz50 Gtr Drift Setup????" but wait, ze GTR haz slicks, how`d you drift it?
Show us the picture where you are with the FZR
i got a better technic just press clutch down 1 or 2 gear down and press gas release clutch to make the car turn to the max rpm mmore gear you shift down faster you turn so be carefull on that or you'll crash. if you're in 1st gear use handbrake or brake but if you're in 2nd gear downshift it to 1 ok thats was my trick.
#20 - STF
woohoo, OP is now S2 licensed.

Fz50 Gtr Drift Setup????
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG