The online racing simulator
Merry Christmas and Happy 2009 everyone! :)
(45 posts, started )
I started a new topic, since its a new year, or? If we should use the old one from 2007, just delete this one.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone and happy New Year! It have been a wonderful year. Thanks for all the driving mates
merry christmas to y'all
You realise you're 2 days early for one and 8 for the other, right?
1) It isn't Christmas yet

2) It isn't New Year yet
#5 - 5haz
3) Stop being a killjoy.

Merry birthday Jesus.

We will all be busy stuffing down biscuits and getting drunk to post here on christmas/new year, so might as well do it in advance.
Quote from Xaid0n :1) It isn't Christmas yet

I've been saying that to everybody for two weeks, they don't listen.
#7 - G!NhO
Merry Christmas and Happy 2009 everyone!
Then say "happy Advent"
This came too early, christmas is tomorrow you monkeys!

Will we lfs freaks be making our photoshop fireworks and fire them to this topic 00:00?
Is it Christmas? NO

But still, I do wish everyone a merry christmas. Have a good time with your family, friends and others.
Quote from hrtburnout :Is it Christmas? NO

But still, I do wish everyone a merry christmas. Have a good time with your family, friends and others.

Lmao, each day the RSS feed got refreshed: NO NO NO NO NO.

Merry Christmas, i kill u!! ha ha ha. (Achmed teh dead terrorist)
Quote from hrtburnout :Is it Christmas? NO

XD awesome site... first post on the forum but Merry Christmas and a very happy '09 to you all... look forward to racing with you guys now that I have S2~
#13 - 5haz
Quote from thisnameistaken :I've been saying that to everybody for two weeks, they don't listen.

Christmas starts in late August now remember, or at least the Avon catalogue women thinks so.

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :This came too early, christmas is tomorrow you monkeys!

I didn't know Finland was 24 hours ahead of GMT.
Quote from 5haz :Christmas starts in late August now remember, or at least the Avon catalogue women thinks so.

I didn't know Finland was 24 hours ahead of GMT.

Chrismas is on the 24th for some ppl too, you know...

Anyway, you even say merry christmas some days before it, mainly because you dont see the ppl anymore, but who cares?
Quote from 5haz :I didn't know Finland was 24 hours ahead of GMT.

Ah yea we will get presents tomorrow but yeah the actual christmas day is 25th, sorry forgot. Who cares, presents makes the christmas day, not the day itself
#16 - th84
Merry 2 days before christmas everyone!
#17 - JJ72
Quote from thisnameistaken :I've been saying that to everybody for two weeks, they don't listen.

because it's too early to tell people it's too early to shout for christmas, y' know.
nadolig llawen a blewydd newydd dda
I so f...... hate christmas.
#23 - JJ72
Wow it's not like no-one knows it's Christmas.
I will be busy tomorrow, so I posted today (I wont, but anyway^^)

(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG