The online racing simulator
First LFS car you drove (S2)
(82 posts, started )
Demo - XRG on some Carpark Crash server
S2 - RAC on AS Club Schwitz think I needed 20min to make one lap (i had a nonFFB Sidewinder back then)
#27 - VoiD
MRT/SO1/5laps ...played it on a private lan-party.

My first S2-licenced online race was UF1 on S01, managed a comfortable 1:06.390. Smile
fxr or fxo, cant remember.. on aston
The first car i drove was an BF1 as i was really curious of what all the power was like. I could'nt control it at all back then ^^
#30 - 5haz
FOX at Blackwood.

Nobody races FOX online anymore. Frown
FOX at AS Club. But I think I got tricked into this one.
Unfortunately... BF1 at the dragstrip...

After that I think it was the RAC.
XFG Blackwood

after that MRT Blackwood Big grin
XRR - Westhill, i was so happy that i crashed in the first corner xD!, hehe those were good days Big grin.

Adolfo Herrera.
First car I ever drove in LFS was the XRT. After they took that out of the demo I drove nothing but the FBM on BL1.

When I got my licence I took the LX4 on Westhill international, thats mostly what I've been doing since then, other than driving the MRT on the same track.

I've only had my licence for a fue weeks now, and I've always wanted to drive the LX4, so as soon as I got my licence it was like "MUST DRIVE LX4!"
FXR on AutoX <3
FO8 in KYGP and it's still my favorite combo... loved the FO8 since that day
XFR at South City Big grin
FZR at KY2, the car spun a lot and to this day I still hate the FZR although many of my skins are ironically for this car.
XRT of Carribean Cruise. That was crazy. Then I hated cruise. Shrug
mine was with the fzr on as2 in the condogers 1 host Smile and i wasn't the last! Big grin and made third best lap in that race from eight Smile
LX6,its simply the best car of lfs
FOX at Blackwood reverse, still one of my favourite combos Smile
XFG
FZ5@Blackwood
Not counting the demo cars (obviously including the XRT for my generation Smile) it would be the FXR round Blackwood. In multiplayer. I figured 4WD would be the least dangerous to take online. I always loved that car, even before the balancing. Still do.
fxo or uf1 at track i dont remember
I did the lessons first! So I guess the FXO.
I don't know, i think it was still XFG on Blackwood. I bought the game after one demorace so that was kind of new for me too. First cars i drove were XFG and later UF1 on the STCC (now CTRA) servers.
BF1 on the Blackwood Rallycross track....

....spend most of the time backwards or upside down.

First LFS car you drove (S2)
(82 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG