The online racing simulator
Problem With G25. I Really Need Help !!!
Ok I bought g25 and with the stearing wheel and with gears are everything ok but with the pedals is something wrong !!!
It's a bug or something.
(In controls /axes/FF)
the (slider 0) is acceleration and (slide 1) is brake but when im pressing the accELERATION pedal it doesn't show anything that is moving in (slider 0 ) except it moves in rz axis and it's the same with brake pedal it moves in the same (rz axis)!!! how can I change that when I press the acc pedal it has to move in (slide 0) and when i press brake pedal it has to move in (slide 1) but now the acc pedal and brake pedal are moving in same option in RZ AXiS !!! Please I really need help with this sh**!!! I'm so upset
With other games is everything perfect. So Maybe someone knows how to configurate those options ?
Ok, once more.

SET THE COMBINED AXIS TO SEPARATE!
BOTH IN THE LOGITECH PROFILER AND IN LFS!

Sorry for the caps, but apparently you just like to ignore the advice to solve the problem and continue on ranting

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:
why did you start another thread we were trying to help you in the other thread
Sorry I don't want to ignore people and I started the new thread because I think this is the section for problems
Quote from AndroidXP :Ok, once more.

SET THE COMBINED AXIS TO SEPARATE!
BOTH IN THE LOGITECH PROFILER AND IN LFS!

Sorry for the caps, but apparently you just like to ignore the advice to solve the problem and continue on ranting

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

I did those things and it's the same problem
what is the version of yours logitech gaming softare ?
ok thnx guys for waisting your time for noob like me somehow I just done!!! Jappy THNX THNX THNX !!!!!
no problem

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG