The online racing simulator
I really need help with g25 Please help me! :)
So I just bought g25 and I have a problem everything with gears and wheel is ok but with pedals is not... The problem is that I have to set by my self the options with axes and I don't know how maybe here are good people and explain how ? I tryied with axes and I jut set good with clutch but the acellerator and brakes I don't know how!! Sorry for my bad en.
try telling what exactly your problem is then we can maybe help you
Try this.

Please read it slowly and carefully. Just following the steps one after another might solve your problem, whatever it is. Since I have a feeling it might be related, take special care on everything regarding combined axis
yea when i first tried my g25 in lfs they were combined so thats probably the problem (you are smartheaded) seriously
Ok I see you don't understand what the problem is so I will tell you agen
So when I'm trying to play lfs with stearing wheel, gears are everything ok ,but with the pedals not ! So the problem is that there arn't set options for pedals except for the clutch that pedal works fine, but with the but the brake and accelerator pedals are not working and I don't know the configuration maybe you know how I have to set ... ?
think i understand now you dont which one to assign their is slider 0 and slider 1

uno momento then ill tell which one is throttle and which one is brake

EDIT: now i found out:
slider 0 throttle
slider 1 brake

hope it helps
Ok thnx for trying to help,but now here is a biggest problem... It's a bug or something.
as you sayed the slider 0 is acceleration and slide 1 is brake but when im pressing the acc pedal it doesn't show anything that is moving in (slider ) except it moves in rz axis and it's the same with brake pedal it moves in the same (rz axis)!!! how can I change that when I press the acc pedal it has to move in (slide 0) and when i press brake pedal it has to move in (slide 1) but now the acc pedal and brake pedal are moving in same option in RZ AXiS !!! Please I really need help with this sh**!!! I'm so upset
here is an pic that might help
Attached images
help.JPG
Quote from DK3X7MJ :I'm so upset

If you actually cared to follow and read the link I posted the problem would've been solved by now.
ok thnx guys for waisting your time for noob like me somehow I just done!!! Jappy THNX THNX THNX !!!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG