The online racing simulator
loosing key commands, have to ESC to Desktop
Hi all,

While online, (not sure if it happens while offline) I start with having all the normal keys working, ie, T to talk, etc, etc... however, after a period of time, say 5 minutes, it all goes wrong. I can't access the normal functions, F keys aren't responding, T for talk changes to some weird TCP message (from memory), all the keys seem to jumble around...

If I "esc" back to the desktop, and re-enter the game, they are back to normal, but only for a short period, then they return to something else???

Any ideas?
Ctrl+T generates the "Request TCP" message.

So it seems like your Ctrl key is somehow stuck down. Either some software is doing it, or you have some jam under your keys or your keyboard is broken or problematic. I incidently have a a USB KB that stops functioning occasionally because it is cheap quality and needs to be replaced. To test it try a different keyboard for a bit.
Yeah righto..Cheers.
Keyboard is not the issue. Offline play is fine. Online play last night, the problem arose again...??

The one thing that brings back my proper key settings, is hitting "esc" which throws me back to my desktop, re-enter LFS, and keys are fine, but only for about 1 - 2 minutes ?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG