The online racing simulator
itouch mouse
(5 posts, started )
itouch mouse
well i have an itouch and i was looking around the app store and found an app called air mouse. many of you probably wont care but its pretty cool. so im sitting here looking at my computer screen typing on my ipod and waving it around as a mouse. pretty lame but its cool for me
...and by now the cool factor propably has already worn off and you have realised it is an entirely unpractical way of "mousing".
IN OTHER NEWS: Try this for your iPod Touch.

Download the iTunes/iPod app here

Download the Windows host part here

NOTE: It requires a Windows PC and wireless internet. Also, the app costs £1.19/Some dollars, but there is a free version available, but it only works for Flight Simulator X and Need For Speed: Prostreet.
Yer I have Air Mouse too. I prefer to use the trackpad feature, which is just as good as a lappy touch pad. Makes controlling videos etc much easier when sitting across the room.

Also try Apple's Remote for iTunes, very useful for changing music anywhere in the house.
#5 - Migz
Quote from pb32000 :Also try Apple's Remote for iTunes, very useful for changing music anywhere in the house.

I managed to set it up so i can use my ipod touch as a remote via that app even when my laptop and itouch arent even connected to the internet XD
WIN!

Also look for Mocha VNC Lite.
It lets you see your computer screen on your ipod touch, and you can click things and shiz XD Is awesome.
Its pretty much having your computer screen on your ipod touch.
Although you have to install a VNC server on your computer first.

Its great for when your downstairs watching a film or something, and your computer is upstairs downloading, you can easily just check how the downloads are doing and turn the computer off if its finished.
Is pure WIN

itouch mouse
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG