The online racing simulator
Dfp Help
(10 posts, started )
Dfp Help
hi am i trying to set up my dfp for lfs. i downloaded that wingman program, but my wheel is not in 900 degree mode. also i was fooling around with the controlls, and i screwed them upillepall is there n e way to get them back to default. and how do i make the dfp work thanks.....
First of all check in the profiler if you got it set to 900°. You do that in the options menu, global settings (I have different language, so I'm not sure what it's called). In the second box "settings for steering wheel" you have to put the slider to the right.

In LFS, check if your wheel is 900° in there, and put the marker under the degrees setting to 0. About your controls messing up... configure them again, nothing else you can do about that lol.
man i have no idea what i did to my controlls lol, i got the 900 degree work but now the controlls r al screwed up. there is no way to set back to default? mite have to reinstall the gamelolillepallillepallillepall
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :See, just telling us the controls are "all screwed up" doesn't really tell us anything. If I called the garage and said "Hey can u fix my car its all screwed up lol" I don't think they'd give me too many useful answers.

well i dont know what i did to them i was trying to get the wheel to work before i relized i had to download the wingman program, and i kinda jus changed everything and now my peadles dont work.
You'd be surprised just how many 'car experts' phone my work and simply state 'it's broken, what can I do'. Guess what my replies are like
-
well they worked before i screwed around lol now they jus dont do n e thing
It's probably the reversed thingy + seperate pedals... Try to do what thisnameistaken said. It'll probably help, I have the same experience...
Quote from thisnameistaken :
In your profiler, set pedals to report as separate axes. In LFS in the control options, reverse the axes. That should get them working.

err how do u set them to report in different axes? i am total new to this sorry and in lfs do u mean set throttle brake axes to seperate?
-
sweet dude, it peddals work!! is there n e thing esle i should do?
-

Dfp Help
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG