The online racing simulator
#1 - Lynce
Team VR Members: Arias SFX. A experimental movie.
Note very important: This is a experimental movie.

I can understand that not everyone likes.

Thanks in advance.

I will make a collection of films for my own team to go in to Channel Team in Youtube and Vimeo.

The next in which I will be working Action Team VR promotional movie.

I want to thank my partner, Arias SFX, for the show that has come to sound effects and music. Also, our sponsors, Pimacs Grup and Red Racing.

High Quality: Megaupload

Youtube
Well, I was clearly explained what this exercise was all about before the video was out in MSN. So I won't do any judging, I'll just say : SUPERB REFLECTIONS. Great practice Lynce, I hope to see this new skill used in one of your next works
Right, it's different.

The reflexions and effects are simply the best I've ever seen. Just wow.

The video it self got a little boring near the end but I think you wanted to put a bigger emphasis on the reflexions and wet track.

Nicely done, different isn't always a bad thing. In this case, the editing is amazing! Keep 'em coming!
I cant say any think it to beautiful 10/10
#5 - G!NhO
yes beautifull is the right word, and what song was used at the bumper cam part?
#6 - Lynce
Thanks for comments.

I closed the concepts and experiments, and now I'm going with my first video seriously.

The videos I've done before I see them and I feel ashamed.

VR movie Action Team Promotional Video will be the most ambitious in that I am going to work.

Youtube soon. (Uploading now. It needed reworking sound).
Great job Lynce, you have there good effects.
Would be cool, if you could do in future the movie with more action.
#8 - Lynce
Youtube Link added.
:wow:
Those reflections look awesome! Can't wait for this effect to be applied on other movies
Very nice one, lovely reflections. But the final of the video is a bit weird. I know isn't easy anyway, but well, doesn't looks right.

For me, 8.5/10. Nice work.
I was blown over by some of the reflections in this video. I basically think I know how your doing it, I'm just a little fussy on how your getting the footage to put on the reflection. I guess your just recording the landscape perpendicular to the car, and then matching the two videos as closely together as possible? Of course with the usage of a mask... If you have a way to do the reflections via in-sim or reflection package, then you've done a good job getting everything balanced out. Ether way, don't give away your secrets, I'm kinda just thinking out loud. Nice job Lynce, looks great.
Thanks for all comments and Critics too.

Really I like the comments and sugestions.

At this moment I'm working in a serious movie Project for my Team. This is the preview:

I have decided for a serious and professional video. I changed the style of the credits to adapt to this new situation.

Take approximately one month to finish it. I hope you like and as always, criticism and suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks in advance.
Collaboration has two Ls, other than that, amazing
The credits look awesome and very professional May i ask at which track the second pic is taken? I don't recognize anything
Locelay work. But for some reason after watching it i had the impression that the asphalt reminds me of marble. It looked like polished marble ;? The rest is verry good.... like always
Quote from Sponge :]May i ask at which track the second pic is taken? I don't recognize anything

Blackwood :doh:
Nice music!
yes whats it called?
its the song from transformers (if that helps) but no idea which one
That was black wood?...

I had the transformers ost, but i didnt have that track on it...

Damn good trailer tho..
Thanks Connor

this is the title
Transformers - Arrival To Earth
Quote from G!NhO :Thanks Connor

this is the title
Transformers - Arrival To Earth

how the hell did u find out my name?
Msn?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG