The online racing simulator
Trackguide w/commentary: Fern Bay Black
(14 posts, started )
Nice lap and nice commentary. I'd say one of the clearest I have seen in this sort of videos
Quote from squidhead :Nice lap and nice commentary. I'd say one of the clearest I have seen in this sort of videos

You should consider doing these for IGTC, MoE, or another big series... I like your commentary a lot, one of the best around.
I liked it alot your english is very good i understood every word of it. Yes i would like to see this on the MOE broadcast it would be a very interesting introduction. good job
Quote from BigTime :You should consider doing these for IGTC, MoE, or another big series...

How much for voicing a Head 2 Head entertainment series?
(joking)
But agreed, he'd make a great commentator...
maybe he should replace deko lol only joking
Nice stuff, rather clear. You seemed so excited .
#8 - Drigy
Great trackguide!

You could make more of vids like that with other tracks and cars. LFS begginers would love it and not just them only.
Very nice! And for someone who's native language isn't english, you were very clear and understandable

Keep the vids coming
Quote from dan926 :maybe he should replace deko lol only joking

I wouldn't be

I love your accent - its awesome - nice vid
Thankyou
Thanks everyone.

For me it will be a real honor to cooperate with commentary any event.

DrDriver
Certainly a very good effort Unfortunately I don't dig it quite as much as my fellow forumgoers, that's not to say I don't like it at all.

Overall, accurate description of the track. Your English is easy to understand. Speech wasn't too rushed. The one minus point, and sadly, a rather big one for me, would be the 'explosive' emphasis on certain words. I listened to it more closely a second time, and I'm unsure if it's you or the mic. It could be worth testing a few settings. I've listed two of occurrances from the beginning of the lap, to better explain what I mean: "As you HIT the 100m sign", "back to SECOND gear". They really stand out, enough to make listening a bit uncomfortable for me.

One other thing. 'Extra' comments like the Fern Bay complex and a general overview would be good to put at the very beginning of the clip, maybe with a track map. I realise this wasn't an exercise in editing, but following my point, adding a map view and highlighting sections could be helpful aid. It's easier for me as a viewer to get a general idea of what's ahead if I can quickly glance at the map, and then hear you explaining how it should be driven.

Hope that didn't sound like it sucked, because it was well done!

:hide:
Nice I would only have made one change, the engine volume needs to be more subdued relative to your voice, especially with the BF1 which sounds plain fake.
any suggestions on subjects?
although i have a lot of fun doing these trackguides, im preparing some material on other subjects, as understeering, oversteering, rear wheel drive vs front wheel drive, etc. Any suggestions or requests? Ill be happy to help.

DrDriver

PD: Thankyou for ratings and comments, appreciate them very much. Always read all of them and take notes to improve. Thankyou.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG