The online racing simulator
how do u take screenshots
(11 posts, started )
hi im richard3310 just wunderin if u cud tell me how 2 take screenshots
in game press and hold the print screen button on your keyboard. Then open Paint or whichever program you use (ex : adobe photoshop) and press ctrl +v. then edit, resize, do whatever you want to your picture, and then save it.
What file type does Fraps record? BMP?? JPG?? I use FSScreen (google it). I got it from flight simming. It takes them as a bitmap, so the files are a bit big. Then I just convert them with another program to jpeg at the quality of my choosing. But if Fraps would record jpegs at a good quality/file size, I may start using that.
Quote from mrodgers :What file type does Fraps record? BMP?? JPG?? I use FSScreen (google it). I got it from flight simming. It takes them as a bitmap, so the files are a bit big. Then I just convert them with another program to jpeg at the quality of my choosing. But if Fraps would record jpegs at a good quality/file size, I may start using that.

Fraps lets you choose to save it as either :

.JPG
.BMP
.PNG
However, the Fraps .jpg files are horrible quality! So you are stuck with .bmp and .png if you want any quality left on your screenshots.
So, then can anyone suggest a good program that does save jpg's with keeping good quality? My way I get 3 Mb files in 1152x864 bmp's (with FSScreen), then convert to jpg's with ThumbsPlus (highly recommend) to 400-500 kb with no loss in quality. I can reduce them down further to under 100 kb even with very little quality loss if I want.

If I could save quality jpg's right off the bat, I'd definitely rather use that program.
Quote from mrodgers :So, then can anyone suggest a good program that does save jpg's with keeping good quality? My way I get 3 Mb files in 1152x864 bmp's (with FSScreen), then convert to jpg's with ThumbsPlus (highly recommend) to 400-500 kb with no loss in quality. I can reduce them down further to under 100 kb even with very little quality loss if I want.

If I could save quality jpg's right off the bat, I'd definitely rather use that program.

Print screen works the best for me?
#10 - Jakg
what about grabby?
1. Use Fraps to take high quality screenshots in .bmp
2. Make a action batch file in Photoshop that saves them as .jpg with the quality setting of your choice

That's how I convert multiple screens to jpg with good quality. You just point Photoshop the directory where the screens are and it does it all with a touch of button

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG